Essay Instructions: Over the last few years the re-emergence of the internet as a viable content platform among many other advances has flipped the relationship between audience and programmer. The world where media companies act as the primary gatekeeper of what gets viewed and when is a thing of the past as the audience is now firmly in control. One of the remifications of this paradigm shift has been a fundamental evolution in the way advertisers reach, and have an impact on, the average consumer. Marketers who, until recently, were putting over 80% of their budgets ito buying TV ads are now adjusting their media mix away from TV and more towards digital media platforms. Zap Cars is one such company (www.zapworld.com) trades as ZAAP on stock exchange. With a budget of $5 million create a marketing strategy using tech platforms including internet, video games, mobile, wireless etc (any and all new digital media). It should be multi-faceted, efficient and effective.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Over the last few years, the re-emrgence of the internet as a viable content platform among many other advances has flipped the relationship between audience and programmer. The world where media companies act as the primary gatekeeper of what gets viewed and when is a thing of the past as the audience is now firmly in control. One of the ramifications of this paradigm shift has been a fundamental evolution in the way advertisers reach, and have an impact on, the average consumer. Marketers are now rapidly adjusting their media mix away from traditional forms to a larger emphasis on digital media platforms. You've been hired as the alternative media expert to advise Zap Cars (www.zapworld.com, traded on market as symbol: ZAAP) on how to design and execute a strategy for marketing their brand. You've been given a budget of $5 million to cover you're activities. Below is a basic strategy. Please flush out ideas #2, 4, and 5 in the context of all 5 ideas. Make sure to include a business analysis (data) of each idea also.
Digital Media Budget for Zap Cars
For Zap Cars the greatest strategic imperative is generating a high level of awareness of their entire line of vehicles, which in turn will set the foundation for future growth.
1. Event Marketing with bloggers recording the happenings at these events ($1M) – Getting the Zap cars to trendy nightclub locations, sponsoring indie (independent and unsigned bands) for their tours, and aligning with eco-tourism with the cross-over SUV all will get Zap the market position of being hip and leading edge on music and eco-based tourism. Additionally participating in car shows and art fairs would be effective as well. We can do something similar with the ZAP car (at these events). Users can "pimp" their ride, and we can have a contest where users submit their designs and one will be chosen to actually go into production.
2. Zapped! Website and free music downloads on the ZapMe! Label ($1.5M) –Sponsoring a ZapMe! Music Label to give emerging indie artists exposure would also drive up the buzz factor for the brand by partnering with myspace and include a link to a state-of-the-art website that provides visitors the opportunity to build their own Zap and spray paint it online then print out a sticker is an excellent lead generation idea.
3. Cinema Short Movie Series ($1M) – These cinema shorts would play right before feature films, and would include a story line featuring the Zap autos in several storylines. These would then be shown before the start of automotive-based movies. Also air these shorts on Amp’d and Boost mobile (maybe itunes also?). In addition, consider product placements in some of the content created on Amp’d and Boost.
4. Pre-emptive Web Marketing ($750K) – Starting by analyzing click stream data of visitors to the site and seeing if by reading their cookies if they have visited other competing sites, direct the prospect immediately to pages that show the advantages of Zap over the specific competitor they have visited. This area also includes analytics to define which Zap Auto is best to show the visitor to the site, and also the continual development of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to drive up the Zap brand as an electric car in Google, MSN, and Yahoo searches.
5. Rich Media Advertising on Google, MSN and Yahoo ($750K) – Developing vehicle-specific rich media advertisements and having them selectively displayed based on the attributes and characteristics of visitors to the three dominant portals will generate both a substantial amount of awareness and leads, and according to the Corporate Executive Board (2004), is increasingly being used as part of broader product introduction plans as these advertisements can be monitored and measured.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 9 Words: 2938 Works Cited: 10 Citation Style: Harvard Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Instructions
?Print media is dead?. Discuss this statement with reference to both print and digital media.
3,000 word essay presented in academic format, including bibliography and references
?Print media dead?. Discuss statement reference print digital media. 3,000 word essay presented academic format, including bibliography references
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: The final and the 5th response paper will be a case study of the new media landscape & politics.
Having read all the assigned material for the final week, think of a particular case in which digital media have been instrumental in organizing and/or expressing political protest. Do you think these technologies allow or facilitate achievement of political goals or they don't make much difference at all?
should reflect a knowledge of the assigned material + involve a case to illustrate your argument.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..