Essay Instructions: For this Assignment, read the article ?Bullies and Their Victims? on p. 502 of your text, Infants, Children, and Adolescents, and then respond to the questions to write your paper. Your paper should be 3-4 pages long. I attached instructions on how to get to the E BOOK.
Questions to answer in your paper:
Based on the article and theories in the chapter about the development of self, explain how children become bullies. How do bullies develop such aggressive behaviors toward others?
Bullies target certain types of children -- what traits do children who are targeted by bullies share? Why do these children allow themselves to be bullied?
Propose appropriate interventions for stopping bullying behavior in schools and in homes. You may include some of the interventions suggested in our reading, but be sure to cite your source(s).
Summary of the important facts in the article (about one page)
Respond to questions one and two using detail from the theories studied (hint: learned helplessness, initiative vs. inferiority; one to two pages)
Provide ideas for using appropriate interventions to help bullies, their victims, and the school community (about one page).
While the text is your main source for this project, you should use a minimum of two other research articles from peer-reviewed journals that you found in the Kaplan Library. This project should be written adhering to the guidelines of Standard American English and should be between 3-4 pages long, not including the title page and the reference page. You are required to give credit to the sources you use, and to use proper APA formatting. Refer to the APA Quick Reference on Course Home, the Kaplan Writing Center, or your instructor for help with APA. Remember that all work must be your own and that plagiarism is not tolerated. Be sure to review the plagiarism policy in your Syllabus.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE 3 PAGES ARE COMPLETE.not 2 1/2 pages and a reference page (apa format)
Thank you so much
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 613 Sources: 1 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Hello !!:)
its cause or effect essay
choose one of the topics
1) Discuss the causes of bullying behavior
2) Discuss the effects of bullying on the victims
3) Discuss the causes of police brutality
4) discuss the causes of poor academic achievement in post- secondary institution.
its a 5 paragraphs essay
there should be a hook , connection info and three thesis statement in the first paragraph
and then three body paragraphs
then at the end is the conclusion paragraph.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: • The student explains why bullying is an issue to study in human development.
• The student describes the three components or types of bullying behavior, as observed by researchers.
• The student explains how gender and sexual orientation influence styles of bullying.
• The student describes how self-esteem affects bullying.
• The student describes how family interactions are affected by bullying.
• The paper is 700 to 1,050 words in length.
• The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
• The conclusion is logical, flows, and reviews the major points.
• The paper??"including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendixes??"is consistent with APA guidelines as directed by the facilitator. The paper is laid out with effective use of headings, font styles, and white space.
• Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed; spelling is correct.
EBOOK COLLECTION: Ch. 6 of Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment
EBOOK COLLECTION: Ch. 7 of Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment
EBOOK COLLECTION: Ch. 8 of Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment
EBOOK COLLECTION: Ch. 9 of Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment
EBOOK COLLECTION: Ch. 13 of Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment
ARTICLE: Week Two Electronic Reserve Readings
WEB LINK: What is Bullying?
TRANSCRIPT: What is Bullying?
WEB LINK: Indirect Bullying Hurts Self-Esteem ??" Turning the Tables
TRANSCRIPT: Indirect Bullying Hurts Self-Esteem ??" Turning the Tables
Dale, O., Smith, R., Norlin, J. M., & Chess, W. A. (2009). Human behavior and the social environment: Social systems theory (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Pearson.
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2010). Understanding human behavior and the social environment (8th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: There are two parts to this focus paper. I will provide the reading "Kicking Back at 'Raging Hight'"
Part A: After reading the article, state the article's key points and position. Explain each point. Do not simply list the key point; rather, using a narrative form, identify, define, and discuss each of the key points.
Part B: Starting from your own perspective, and personal experience, agree or disagree with the author's position. Describe your high school experience, related to cliques. You must offer a defense of your position on the subject, using your own experiences.
Here are prompt questions:
1. What is the etiology (cause) of clique behavior?
2. What are self-esteem trends throughout the school experience?
3. How do high school graduates rate their school experience? What did they say they missed?
4. What are the dynamics of bullying behavior and the role it plays in cliques? What are the consequences of bullying victims.
5. Psychologically, what to cliques provide its members?
6. Do all adolescents join cliques?
7. What role do jocks play?
8. What is the frequent role assigned to woman in cliques?
9. Is clique membership earned or relegated?
10. Who are the ostracized students? How are they treated and what are the effects of that treatment?
11. Does clique behavior continue after high school.
Since Part B is subjective and requires personal experiences... here is background info on me. However feel free to improvise to fill in the gaps. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Iâ€™m a 21yr old female. I attended a public high school in an extremely CA liberal area.
In early high school (9th and 10th grade) I was extremely shy and kept close to a small group of friends (friends I had since middle school). It was until sophomore year when I realized who I wanted to be and who I wanted to associate myself with. I grew out of my comfort zone and befriended different people with similar shared interest. I had an eclectic assortment of close friends.
Looking back, I classify myself as the artsy adolescent. The alternative girl who expressed herself through clothes. Since I was somewhat of an introvert, I relied of my physical appearance (clothing) to stand out and not blend in. I drew and did photography.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..