Total Pages: 6 Words: 1964 Works Cited: 6 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: I need a 6 page arguementative essay that there is no direct cause and effect relationship between media violence and violent or aggressive behavior.
In addition to presenting my argument that there is no direct causal relationship, I need to address the opposing arguments and attempts to counter them. I must address the counter argument that there is a causal relationship between media violence and violent/aggressive behavior.
The essay must be 6 pages and have 6 sources, 4 must be scholarly/peer reviewed journals and the other 2 must come from respected news sources.
I also need a work cited page.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Research Study Critique
Identify and critically evaluate a quantitative research article based on a social science topic. Your selected article must include a research question(s) and/or hypothesis(es) and utilize statistical analyses. The article must be peer-reviewed and published within the last 10 years.
The article chosen is Media Violence and Youth Violence.
In the body of your critique, describe the statistical approaches used, the variables included, the hypothesis(es) proposed, and the interpretation of the results.
In your conclusion, suggest other statistical approaches that could have been used and, if appropriate, suggest alternative interpretations of the results.
Critique must include the following sections:
1. Introduction: This section will include a general introduction of the quantitative study from a peer-reviewed source published within the last 10 years. The research questions and/or hypothesis(es) as well as the purpose of the study should be clearly defined.
2. Methods: Describe and evaluate the procedures and methods of data collection, measures/instruments used, the participants and how they were selected, and the statistical techniques used.
3. Results: In this section describe and critique the results presented in the study.
4. Discussion: Discuss and evaluate the efficacy of the results presented in the study. Address, the strengths, weaknesses, and limitations of the study, and suggest future research directions. Include additional forms of statistical analyses as part of the suggestions for future research.
The Research Study Critique:
1. Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) Use 12-point font, with 1-inch margins.
2. Must use the sections and headings described above.
3. Must address the article with critical thought by examining, reflecting, and evaluating the article from an objective viewpoint and by using facts to support your argument.
4. Must end with a conclusion that summarizes your critical evaluation.
5. Must use one quantitative research study from a peer-reviewed source that was published within the last 10 years.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Annotated Bibliography
Topic: Media Violence and children's aggressive behavior as a result
Once your research proposal has been approved by your instructor, you will write an annotated bibliography describing the 5 best sources relating to your paper’s subject. (Keep in mind that at least 5 of your paper's sources must be journal citations.) The bibliography will answer the following questions for each of the 5 sources:
1. What is the source of the material? Who wrote it or published it? Who maintains the website upon which you found the material?
2. Why is this material worthwhile and important to the issue in your paper?
3. What is the thesis of the material? (article, paper, website). Do you agree with the thesis? why or why not?
4. What quote might you use from this material and why will you use it? Be sure to note the page number where you find this quote. Who states the quote and who is this person or organization in relation to the issue you are addressing?
5. What other aspect of this material might you use in your paper?
Be sure to start off each annotation with the cite given in APA style. And carefully edit and proofread your work.
Customer is requesting that (Serban) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 579 References: 1 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Please DO NOT copy paste at all.
The introductory paragraph will give a brief description of the topic of children/adolescent violence and the media and the article that you will be reviewing. Please use only 3rd person when writing this section of your paper as well as the article summary.
Here is the article for summary
Media Violence Exposure and Executive Functioning in Aggressive and Control Adolescents
William G. Kronenberger, Vincent P. Mathews, David W. Dunn, Yang Wang, Elisabeth A. Wood,
Ann L. Giauque, Joelle J. Larsen, Mary E. Rembusch, Mark J. Lowe, and Tie-Qiang Li Indiana University School of Medicine
Kronenberger, W. G., Mathews, V. P., Dunn, D. W., Yang, W., Wood, E. A., Giauque, A. L., & ... Tie-Qiang, L. (2005). Media violence exposure and executive functioning in aggressive and control adolescents. Journal Of Clinical Psychology, 61(6), 725-737. doi:10.1002/jclp.20022
The article summary will include the following:
? Discussion of the focus of the research
? Description of the hypothesis of the study
? Description of how the study was conducted including the population that was studied, the methodology used (i.e. naturalistic observation, experiment, case study, survey, etc). How the data was collected and analyzed
? Description of the results of the study
You should include few, if any, quotes as this is an article summary.
Your review/discussion of the article will include (this part should be first person)
? A discussion of the way the research was conducted and potential impact on results (e.g. problems with the study methodology that might have affected its validity and/or generalizability).
? A description of three ideas inspired in you by the article.
? A description of the use, impact, or potential the research might have.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..