Essay Instructions: Design a secondary classroom environment that must include:
1.a statement of which child development theory best represents the needs of your intended grade level; follow this with an explanation of why you selected this theory over one other theory;
2.clear indications that your plan takes child developmental stages into account and considers variations that can exist among students of the same chronological age;
3.books or journal articles that support your design
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Design a comprehensive organized long-term care service delivery system. Describe the mission statement, goals, and structure of the system (how the delivery system is organized). Identify the services to be included, the rationale for those components, which should be targeted for service, the financing, and how the system will be evaluated.
I will be sending information about the type of nursing home facility to be used. Please try to incorporate the bolded key terms in the paper.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Design and carry out a scientific experiment that investigates a topic from either the life, earth or physical sciences and uses appropriate methods, tools, technologies, and quantitative measurement units.
Complete a written report in which you do the following:
A. Complete a project design plan (completed before the investigation is conducted) in which you include and address the following sections:
• Problem statement
• Relevance of your testable question
• Literature review
• Experimental design
• Dependent, independent, and controlled variables
• Threat reduction to internal validity
1. In a literature review, summarize information from at least two outside science experiment projects (published works) that relate to your topic of inquiry.
2. In an experimental design, do the following:
a. Describe the steps in the experimental procedure.
Note: The level of detail should be such that someone else would be able to reasonably replicate your experiment from your description.
b. Discuss your reasoning for choosing this particular experimental design plan.
c. Explain the sequence of events you will use to collect quantitative data.
d. Describe the tools, technologies, and measurement units that will be used to collect quantitative data.
3. Explain and identify the dependent, independent, and controlled variables for your study.
4. Explain what you will do to reduce the threats to internal validity.
5. In the hypothesis section, state your hypothesis, and explain how you come up with your hypothesis.
B. Explain the process of data collection (completed after the investigation is conducted), including appropriate photographs, tables, or diagrams to clearly show the data collection process.
1. Discuss your use of appropriate methods, tools, and technologies to collect quantitative data.
• Use appropriate measurement units to collect quantitative data.
C. Explain the results of your experiment (completed after the investigation is conducted), including graphical representations (e.g., bar graph, line graph, pie chart, etc.) of the data collected.
• Include appropriate measurement units in the graphical representations.
D. Provide a conclusion derived from your interpretation of the data (completed after the investigation is conducted). Include the following in your conclusion:
1. Discussion of whether your results confirm or refute your hypothesis.
2. Explanation of why experimental design is a key factor in the success of the scientific inquiry.
3. Explanation of how your investigation can be replicated by someone else.
a. Discuss how the replication of an experiment is an evaluation of validity.
E. Include all in-text citations and references in APA format.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Design an enterprise-wide telecommunications network for the company described below:
The Company is a worldwide company with offices in the U.S. (Los Angeles, Chicago, New York, Miami), in Europe (London, Frankfurt), in Japan (Tokyo), and in South America (Rio de Janeiro). The Company is engaged in the development of audio and video special effects for the entertainment and advertising industry. The main design centers are in Los Angeles, New York, Frankfurt, Tokyo and Rio. Corporate Headquarters are in Los Angeles. The remaining offices are sales offices. Consider the Company to operate on a 24-7 basis, since it is global.
Your task is to design a network structure, which will handle a constant stream of multimedia traffic between offices, with average rate of 256 kbps. In the design centers, multimedia (audio and video) files are the general files worked on and average file sizes are 50MB of combined data. Response time between workstations for this data transfer is desired to be no more than 20 seconds. The Company maintains an intranet with servers in New York, London, and Tokyo. Every location must have Internet access. Full telephone voice capability with conferencing is required, with speed dialing to any location in the company.
Define the network in each office, and define and describe the structure of your WAN to interconnect the offices. Describe the types of equipment you will specify and explain how you will meet the performance requirements and the reliability requirements.
Discuss the relevant protocol choices, both for the internal LANs and the WANs and the reasons for your choices.
- What LAN technology did you choose and why?
- What WAN circuit technology did you choose and why? The design is to be a high-level design. You are not expected to apply brand names, model numbers or pricing of any items in this network design.
- Show the IP address scheme used on the LAN and WAN circuits.
- What routing protocol did you choose and why?
Telephone System Requirements
*Speed dialing to any location
- Equipment needed
- Telephone carrier
- Telephone system
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..