Essay Instructions: write briefing paper about group business(Coffee shop in Luton,UK) also report the problems and include some theory (SWOT) about business plan and you can make any situation in this assay.
- Taking an integrative approach in both theory and application
- Evidence of background reading and research
- Evidence of analysis
- Clear use of prescribed formats
- Presentation, style and academic rigour (use of the Harvard referencing system throughout)
Your portfolio will consist of papers and exercises undertaken in your Business Communication I class. These will be completed over the semester and will include the following items:
we plan to do coffee shop business in Luton,England ,and sell the product at the town centre in Luton.
2. Team Contract
Our team consist 2 people of Indian men and women ,2 men and 1 women of Chiness ,I'm a one of Thai man who be a co-ordinating manager.(I would you to write the problem about different culture between our member's country and also communication that reflex with decistion)
The Briefing Paper - individual work
Throughout the unit you and your Team have been developing a business plan for a project or business. To test its viability you are now asked to use a SWOT and or PESTEL in the form of a briefing paper to a chosen reader. As with all academic work you will need to support your discussion with relevant theories but in line with the ethos of this unit you will need to include inter-cultural theories.
Topic for the Briefing Paper
At the beginning of the semester you were placed in a team with people who were not only strangers but came from different backgrounds and cultures. Now you are asked to analyse the viability of your team. You need to do this through a combination of two approaches:
- A theoretical approach
- A practical and reflective approach
Here are some prompts that may help you with your analysis:
1. Team formation: what theory/ies helped you understand the life cycle of a team? Did this knowledge help you to understand how your team should act?
2. The Contract: You prepared a team contract - has anyone not fulfilled the terms and conditions of the contract. If not, why not. What was the impact on the team?
3. Team Roles: You were put in teams according to your Belbin role. Did you live up to this role - if not why not. Did your teammates live up to their roles - if not why not. What were the repercussions?
4. Leadership: Did a natural leader evolve or did you have to convince one member of the team to act as leader. What theories helped you understand the role of the leader.
5. Culture: what cultures do you and your teammates belong to - did this affect your ability to communicate with each other or work together.
You will need to use the Case Study/ Briefing Paper format as follows:
1. Executive Summary
6. Terms of Reference
7. Who are you
My position is co-ordinating manager of the coffee shop (state sole)
- Who is your client /reader
The Indian women is the owner and financial.
- What information does your client/reader need - why are you preparing this briefing paper
Our group want to make a plan to do a coffee shop in Luton,UK
3. Overview of the situation:
What problems do you envisage will need to be addressed.
Different culture member in our company is difficult to design and discuss,and also in Luton have a lot of competition we have to solve this problem.
4. Analysis of the situation:
Once you have analysed the different issues you can now prepare a SWOT analysis to decide the viability of your team and if it can be successful in working together in a business situation.
5. Solutions and recommendations
You might have to give several solutions. Sometimes obvious solutions create more problems. You may need to leave your reader to make the decisions as to the best solutions from those you present to him/her/them
6. Forecasts and outcomes
7. Reference Section (and Bibliography if needed)
8. Glossary or Abbreviations (if needed)
Marking Criteria :
- Use of format 20%
- Referencing in the text 15%
- Language 15%
- Content (including use of relevant theories) 50%
**Could you please make a story report that could be possible use in this briefing paper and I mention some information from above.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Assignment 2: Staffing Organizations-Part 2 of (Assignment 1 order
Due Week 8 and worth 350 points
The bank has reviewed your first document (Staffing Organizations Part 1) that you submitted in Week 4. Now it is time for you to submit the second document to the bank, Staffing Organizations Part 2, for final loan approval.
Write a 6-7 page paper in which you:
1. Formulate a recruitment plan and strategy that will be used to staff the coffee shop initially and throughout the next three (3) years.
2. Create a communication message (realistic, brand, or targeted) to attract applicants to the open positions.
3. Select the communication medium for the recruitment effort and explain why that method was chosen over others.
4. Explain the selection process you will use for staffing the coffee shop and identify the advantages and disadvantages of using this process.
5. Propose the types of initial and substantive assessment methods that will be used to select external candidates for each position and explain how these assessments align with your staffing strategy.
6. Identify the predictors which will be used to assess KSAOs.
7. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Design a selection process that incorporates a variety of assessment methods and a supporting decision method for candidate selection.
? Develop recruitment plans using both internal and external recruitment.
? Explain the role of staffing to support an organization?s strategy and improve productivity.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing organizations.
? Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: You have been contacted by Becca, the owner of a local coffee house, who is interested in offering Internet access to her customers. The coffee house has an area of 400 square feet, consists of two rooms and a coffee bar, and is already wired for phone service but not for cable. Becca would like to offer five computer stations, where customers may browse the Internet and access email. In addition, she would also like to offer wireless Internet access for the customers at the coffee shop. An area along the north wall of the coffee house has been set aside for the five computer stations, and since this is a very popular local hangout, it is expected that the computers, as well as the wireless connections, would be in constant use. She is working with a
tight budget, so she would like you to recommend a quality setup that is only as expensive as need be to meet her customers’ needs.
You may search online for supplemental information on cost, usability, and functionality of components to help you complete this CheckPoint.
• Write a 200 to 300 word response to Becca with your recommendations on how the system will be designed. Include answers to the following questions concerning the type of components and services to be used. Explain how you made the choice for each question.
1. Which type of system will you recommend: terminal-to host, file server, or client/server?
2. Explain which protocol and network switching device(s) you would use for the five computers on the LAN and for the wireless access?
3. In regards to cabling, which media type will be best suited for this project?
4. What telecommunications device should the coffee house purchase?
5. Which Internet service type would suit Becca’s customers best?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I need you to write Executive Summary of my group marketing plan (Coffee Shop in The Mall Luton, UK)
(just do Executive Summary)
I will give you more informations
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..