Essay Instructions: Please conduct an INTENSIVE curriculum assessment of at least two youth curriculum resources. Specifically, you need to address the following:
• What is the theological position of the curriculum?
• What educational philosophy does the curriculum follow?
• How practical is the curriculum?
a. Do not pad the paper with a huge number of quotes
b. My theological position is Wesleyan so please bear this in mind when responding to the question of the theological position of the curriculum
c. Please incorporate ideas and methods discussed in "Contemplative Youth Ministry" by Mark Yaconelli
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Select 750 pages of books relating to Foundation of Youth Ministry. Do not read fewer than 100 consecutive pages in any single book. Each reading source (book) must be documented by an annotated bibliography, using the following format:
McDowell, Josh, & Bob Hostetler. Right from Wrong. Dallas: Word Publishing, 1994, pp. 1??"320.
For each book, type a 1-2 page report, including the following information:
• Paragraphs 1??"2: Summary of book
• Paragraphs 3??"4: Key quotes or ideas from the text, with your interpretation
• Paragraph 5: Your overall recommendation of the book and its most appropriate use
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: For this assignment, you will write a 5-page paper.You will further expound on the areas of your spiritual gifts, leadership and church evaluations, and the encouragement you have provided to church leaders.
Format Requirements for The Part I Play in the Kingdom Paper
1. Your paper must be typed in Times New Roman font
2. Your font must be 12 point ??" no larger, no smaller
3. Margins should be one inch ??" no larger, no smaller
4. Double Space
Your paper will be broken down into 5 parts:
PART ONE: My Fit in Ministry (Before) (Youth Ministry): Briefly describe where you are involved in ministry now and/or the ministry path you have been pursuing prior to taking this course. Later in your paper, you will discuss whether or not you feel this is still the ministry path you should continue or pursue. This should be at least one page long.
PART TWO: Spiritual Gifts (HEALING): Based on the strengths and weaknesses of your primary gifts, discuss whether or not they fit with your ministry path and why you feel this way. If they do not fit in your ministry path, what kinds of people would need to serve along with you for successful ministry? This should be at least one page long.
PART THREE: Church Evaluations: As you evaluated the various church ministries, did you find areas that interested you more than others? If so, what were they and why do they interest you (PRAYER)
Do your findings fit with your ministry path? (YES) This should be at least one page long.
PART FOUR: Interaction with Church Leaders: As you interacted with the church leaders, what stood out to you the most ? (HIS ABILITY TO PRAY FOR OTHERS AND PRAY FOR THIER SPIRITUAL GROWTH) How does this affect your pursuit of ministry? ( IT MAKES ME WANT TO WITNESS MORE) This should be at least one page long.
PART FIVE: My Fit in Ministry (After): Do you feel that you are on the correct ministry path? (YES) If so, what are the next steps that you will take to prepare to serve? If not, in which direction should you go so that you can most effectively use your spiritual gifts and the knowledge you have gleaned from this course? What advice would you give to someone planning to go into ministry based on what you have learned in this course? This should be at least one page long.
Customer is requesting that (hophead) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Writer Request:Isak
Cultural Observation Project 2 (outline)
Location of Observation:
Paper Two Outline:
1. Write at least two full pages of what you learn from this entire project. As you consider what you have observed for a second time, what did you learn from this project? This may include the things you have seen and experienced during the second trip. In addition, what did this project do to help you see you the need for youth ministry?
2. Finally, develop the three level strategy could use to reach people like the ones you observed (over two full pages). This must include a prayer strategy, a personal contact strategy, and an event strategy
SETTINGS: Arial font, 12 point font, double space, 1? margins.
? Include a rationale of 50 words or more as to how your choice meets the criteria of a secular well-attended local teenage (ages 12?18) ?hot spot.?
? Trip to the ?Public Arena? of a well-attended student-populated location.
? At least 75 minutes in length of focused observation.
? Wherever/whatever location you choose, it must be one that is well attended and ?secular? in nature. (The intention of the assignment is for you, the student, to see the masses of teenagers and the lostness of their culture. Let us step outside of our Christian bubbles!)
? This may be done alone or with a small group of like-minded participants.
? A completed four pages (or longer) paper.
1. A local Middle School or High School well attended sporting event or school event.
2. A local shopping mall or largely populated store.
3. A fair, amusement park, or another entertainment function.
NOTE: You must confirm your choice of the assignment location and provide a rationale of the site in Module/Week 2 and Module/Week 6, in the Assignment link in Blackboard.
Trip 2: (Purpose = Repeat the Observation, Response but now also consider What I Learned and a Strategy to reach these students)
Repeat the three steps as seen in Trip 1. Before you engage in the observation, do the following in a quiet moment:
1. Before you enter the chosen place of assignment, read and meditate on Matthew 9:35-38.
2. Pray that God?s Spirit will begin to help you see people as Christ sees these people.
3. Be careful to observe the students and the outline given
During the Second Field Assignment: (SPECIFIC OBSERVATION)
1. As you repeat the steps from the first field assignment, look deeper into the lives of these students with more of a specific observation.
2. Begin to look at these students as God does ? as individuals. Begin to see individual students as one that God passionately loves. Begin to see individual students as one that Jesus Christ died for. Begin to wonder how their home life is, what are their hurts, fears, dreams, pains, loves, passions, beliefs, goals, etc?
3. Begin to look deeper into these individual students. Look beyond the ?deeds? (behavior) and look into their ?needs.? What do you think causes their outward behavior?
4. Look at their sin. Think how this grieves God.
5. Look at their lostness. Think how they live ?like a sheep without a shepherd? Think how it must be to live life without God.
6. As you look at some of these students, begin praying for them.
7. Before you leave the site, consider doing a simple and silent prayer walk around the site. Beg God to bring His conviction to these students. Pray that God will raise up an army of godly Christian students to boldly and lovingly bring the truth of Jesus Christ to this campus. Pray for youth ministries in this area to become strategic in reaching these students. Pray for God?s presence to become real on this campus and pray for the genuine salvation of these students
8. As you observe, begin thinking and praying what it would take to reach these people
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..