Essay Instructions: Here are the questions I have for the article on TV advertising:
· What are some of the principles of television advertising?
· What makes it unique from other mediums and its ability to influence customers' decisions?
· What are the pros and cons of advertising on television?
· Which industries/products/services are best suited to advertise on television?
· In general, what is the future of advertising? How do you think it will evolve in the next couple decades?
In addition to this article, we are writing one about the business of reality TV shows.
· Explain the business model of reality TV -- producing hugely popular shows for relatively cheap.
· Given how they are produced and the topics presented, do you think reality TV has longevity?
· How has reality TV shows’ popularity affected consumer behavior? How have advertisers tapped into the popularity of reality TV?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This is actually an analytical report. An analytical report discusses a problem and causes of that problem.
My topic/problem is the U.S. newspaper industry and its decline--losing money
The causes of losing money are: Internet/free content, declining revenue from printed advertisements and possibly competition from other mediums (or better information you may find)
Please provide an introduction, then the causes of newspaper decline in the body.
Please organize the report in technical numbering format (1.0 Heading [the cause] 1.0.1 [supporting information], etc.(the sub-headings should be indented:
Please insert at least two or three graphs/tables/charts as part of the supporting information
Please place page numbers at the bottom
Also: I only need 4 pages of text. For the other two pages please provide:
A letter of transmittal:which includes the purpose (to add knowledge to the media field); to mention that I have met met my requirements; methods of research, and emphasize the findings from the report.
A preface: Similar to the transmittal, but for an audience (the audience: Journalism Department students and faculty).
Thank you very much
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..