Military Essays and Research Papers

Instructions for Military College Essay Examples

Title: Military spouse life Pro's Cons Choose a topic experience write 3 10 pages 750 2500 words write words perspective point view pronoun Capture readers attention interesting introductory paragraph specific examples show concrete vivid words complete sentences vary sentences length structure fully developed paragraphs paragraph main idea supporting details develop idea logically

  • Total Pages: 3
  • Words: 847
  • Sources:0
  • Citation Style: APA
  • Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Military spouse life, Pro's and Cons.


Choose a topic from your own experience,
> write 3-10 pages or 750-2500 words
> write in own words from your perspective or point of view, using the pronoun/
> Capture your readers attention with and interesting introductory paragraph
> use specific examples to show what you mean
> use concrete or vivid words
> use complete sentences as well as vary your sentences length and structure
> use fully developed paragraphs where each paragraph has only one main idea with enough supporting details to develop that idea clearly and logically.

[ Order Custom Essay ]

[ View Full Essay ]

Excerpt From Essay:
Order Custom Essay On This Topic

Title: The reasons why the military should be involved with guarding the border between the United States and Mexico

  • Total Pages: 6
  • Words: 1912
  • References:3
  • Citation Style: MLA
  • Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Requirement is to write an argumentative paper (abstract page, outline page, and 4 page paper) choosing a side of the controversy and attempt to convince the audience to agree with your argument.

The paper must have a strong "Thesis Statement" that takes a position. Ensure the "Thesis Statement" is bold type. The "Thesis Statement" (in bold type) should be in the Outline, Abstract, Introductory paragraph and Conclusion paragraph.


Abstract: (1-page)

Outline: (1-page)

Reference Page: (3-sources)

The paper must have 3 - Level One Headings (all in bold type); the conclusion will be a level one heading (in bold type). Ensure all three level one headings are in bold type. Four argumentative pages written within the broad contemporary topic of "The reasons why the military should be involved with guarding the border between the United States and Mexico"

* minimize using the passive voice (as much as possible) and ensure the paper is written in the active voice.

[ Order Custom Essay ]

[ View Full Essay ]

Excerpt From Essay:
References:

References

Doyle, K. (2003, April 13). Operation Intercept. Retrieved March 7, 2012, from the National Security Archive: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/NSAEBB86/

National Human Trafficking Resource Center. (2011, June 28). Fact Sheet- Sex Trafficking. Retrieved February 23, 2012, from U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - Administration for Children and Families: http://www.acf.hhs.gov/trafficking/about/fact_sex.html

Villarreal, M.A. (2012). U.S.-Mexico Economic Relations: Trends, Issues, and Implications . Washington DC: Congressional Research Service.

Order Custom Essay On This Topic

Title: Military Paper

  • Total Pages: 6
  • Words: 1775
  • Works Cited:5
  • Citation Style: APA
  • Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: 1. A theme from America?s First Battles is how?and why?the U.S. military has repeatedly been unprepared to execute its primary mission at the outbreak of hostilities. Using two examples, you may select initial operations from Operation Just Cause, Operation Desert Storm, actions in Mogadishu, Operation Enduring Freedom, or Operation Iraqi Freedom), identify the root factors affecting the U.S. military?s readiness to perform its primary function during the initial stages of the conflicts under investigation. In your analysis, be sure to include the role of the NCO in preparing Soldiers to conduct combat operations. In your conclusion, address whether or not the U.S. military has overcome the fundamental obstacles to achieving force readiness prior to the commencement of combat operations.


PLEASE DO AN OUTLINE TO, I included it in my word count. Thank you

Assignment Instructions: For this assignment, you will submit both your outline and final paper at the same time (ie on one document). Submit the outline first, then the paper, separating the two parts with a blank page (so - outline, blank page, title page, abstract, etc) Your outline must contain the topic you have selected. Your paper will be 5-7 pages (1250-1500 words) in APA format. While this assignment is history centric, it is NOT a history report! Analyze and use historical examples to support your thesis. Do not give lengthy recounts of campaigns and battles.
Compare and Contrast vs "regular" research paper: understand that BOTH are research papers. The same source standards apply for both types of papers. In a compare / contrast you are specifically looking for the what is similiar and dissimilar between two items, events, etc. These papers should approximately contain the same amounts of comparisons and contrasts. If you do an argumentative style research paper, you must pick a "side" of a topic, create a thesis, and defend that thesis.

Format: Both outline and research paper are the same as your previous course papers (APA format). No endnotes or footnotes. Do NOT write in first person.
Sources: This is a research paper - do not recount your personal experiences. You must conduct research and use three SCHOLARLY sources for your paper. A scholarly source is one that is academic in nature and is primarily for the purpose of research. For example: the American Journal of Medicine is a scholarly source - Time magazine is not. Most sources behind a .edu are trustworthy, as are sites such as Google scholar. If citing a military source, make sure that person is an expert in their respective field. Wikipedia is NEVER an approved source - do not use it at all! Do not use personal blog sites. FMs and ARs do not count as scholarly sources, but may be used as supplemental sources.
You are allowed to use other legitimate sources of information (for example: any USAMSA course material - whether course readers or videos) as SUPPLEMENTAL sources - but your 3 primary sources must be scholarly in nature.

[ Order Custom Essay ]

[ View Full Essay ]

Excerpt From Essay:
Works Cited:

References

Kaufmann, W. (1994). "Hollow forces': Current issues of U.S. military readiness and effectiveness." The Brookings Institution. 12 (4): 24-29.

Kreisher, O. (2013). "U.S. military funding cuts are eroding readiness to a level that may be difficult to overcome." Naval Forces. 34 (3): 4. Retrieved from Paige, S. (2001). "Under siege one reason our military's readiness is down: We won't let them train." American Enterprise. 12 (7). Retrieved from http://ehis.ebscohost.com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/eds/detail?sid=3ccf5fe4-0b95-48eb-90aa-de33c85a6438%40sessionmgr111&vid=2&hid=101&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmUmc2NvcGU9c2l0ZQ%3d%3d#db=bth&AN=5151435

Ray, D. (2000). "Is the U.S. military prepared to fight?" Insight on the News. 16 (41): 18. Retrieved from http://ehis.ebscohost.com.ezp.waldenulibrary.org/eds/detail?sid=c1e995c8-da05-4b40-bcc4-1f5c7bb02e7c%40sessionmgr114&vid=1&hid=101&bdata=JnNpdGU9ZWRzLWxpdmUmc2NvcGU9c2l0ZQ%3d%3d#db=bwh&AN=3740770

Spencer, J. (2000). "The facts about military readiness." www.heritage.org. Retrieved from http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2000/09/bg1394-the-facts-about-military-readiness

Order Custom Essay On This Topic

Title: Military Studies As with any

  • Total Pages: 6
  • Words: 1731
  • Bibliography:3
  • Citation Style: MLA
  • Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: I need six pages in total; answer the first question with three pages and answer the second question with three pages in length. I need a bibliography page for the cited sources (see below). Both question answers must represent the complete integration of critical reasoning, creative thinking, and evaluative skills. I included some publications where relevant information may be obtained.


1. How does the Command and Control (C2) and Intelligence help the Joint Force Commander (JFC) and staff integrate, synchronize, and direct joint operations? (3-pages)

(Joint Publication 3-0, Joint Operations, CH III) - Reference Material

2. Compare and Contrast the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) with the Joint Operation Planning Process (JOPP). (3-pages)

(Joint Publication 4-0, Joint Publication 5-0, Joint Operation Planning, 11 August 2011, and Field Manual (FM) 5-0, w/c1, The Operations Process, 18 March 2011) - Reference Material

[ Order Custom Essay ]

[ View Full Essay ]

Excerpt From Essay:
Bibliography:

References

Anderson, Joseph. Col., and Col. Nathan Slate. (2003). "The Case for a Joint Military

Decisionmaking Process: The U.S. Army Professional Writing Collection." the

United States Army Home Page. Retrieved from http://www.army.mil/professionalWriting/volumes/volume2/february_2004/2_04_2.html

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/army/fm101-5_mdmp.pdf

"Joint Publication 5-0: Joint Operation Planning." Retrieved from http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/new_pubs/jp5_0.pdf

"Joint Publication 3-0: Joint Operations" Retrieved from http://www.dtic.mil/doctrine/new_pubs/jp3_0.pdf

Order Custom Essay On This Topic
Request A Custom Essay On This Topic Request A Custom Essay
Testimonials:
“I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.’’ Tiffany R
“I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!’’ Charlotte H
“I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college.’’ Bill K