Essay Instructions: There is a general structure in adventure films, which is:
- In the adventure films, generally, a group is assembled at the beginning (As few as two), a quest is defined (an exploraton, a treasure, a rescue) and the journey begins.
- The journey commences with the group traveling toward the objective; the journey is periodically intrupted while the group takes pauses (to eat, to rest etc.) or discuss options.
- -The journey tests the group. Hidden motives and shift alliances emerge and change the composition of the group. The object of the quest may (or may not) be achived.
Based on the movies "Stand By Me"(made in 1986) and "The Man Who Would Be King"( directed by John Huston) what I am asking you to do in this worksheet is write down all the steps that the group takes, all the important events and the conflicts that come up on their way to their objective.
PS. You do not have to include the minutes if you can’t, just follow everything in sequence, in the order that they appear in the movie. (Like the minutes included in the example material)
The final version of the worksheet has to look like the example/the resource material that I'll send. Please do everything like in the example sheet.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: For this assignment, write a 3-4 page analysis of an element of plot, character, or theme in any work from the Victorian Period. You may also choose your own topic or select one from the list below:
* The Four Types of Love in Frankenstein
* Creating the Feminine Ideal in Frankenstein
* Social Messages in Tennyson's "Idylls of the King"
* The Diseased Mind in R. Browning's Dramatic Monologues
* The Rise and Fall of Empire in Kipling's "The Man Who Would be King"
Content (50 pts)
- Engaging introduction
- Clear organization
- Strong thesis
- Cohesive paragraphs
- Thorough development
- Strong textual support
- Thoughtful conclusion
Style (25 pts):
- Active voice throughout
- Varied sentence structure
- Precise word choice
-100% correctness for grammer, usage, mechanics, punctuation, and spelling.
The Norton Anthology of English Literature Seventh Edition Volume 2
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..