The report should be organized to include a title, summary, introduction,
subsection with subtitles, conclusion, and references.
Title ??" an appropriate title that reflects the content of your report.
Summary ??" no more than 1 page summary of the report that briefly
describes the subject, and defines the objective and scope.
Introduction ??" 1-2 paragraph narrative that introduces the subject.
Subsections ??" The sections that address the topics shown in the
“Report Content”. Each aspect should be covered under a specific
Conclusion ??" briefly summarizes important aspects covered in the
paper with general and/or specific implications.
References ??" All reference sources should be listed in this section.
References should be cited in the body of your report following the
related sentences. You can use any acceptable style that is proper for
citation of journal articles, books, and other sources.
The reports must address the following topics in the sequence shown below:
1. Define microbiome.
2. What is the mammalian-microbiome link and how is it best
3. Why do people vary in their microbiome?
4. What are the essential goals of the Human
5. What are the scientific and technological applications utilized in
determining core human
6. How changes in the human
microbiome can be correlated with changes
in human health
7. What is the role of gut microbiome in diseases, including inflammatory
conditions, cancer, and obesity?
8. How diet and dietary strategies may break or enhance the linkages
between the microbiome and health
9. What are the potential ethical, legal and social implications raised by
There are faxes for this order.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]