Bibliography To Date:
1. Baker-McNeil, J. (2008). Cabinet-level FEMA not needed. The heritage foundation web-memo #2153. Retrieved from http://www.heritage.org/Research/HomelandSecurity/wm2153.cfm
2. Cilluffo, F.J., Kaniewski, D.J., Lane, J.P., Lord, G.C., & Keith, L.P. (2009, January). Serving America's disaster victims: FEMA, where does it fit? George Washington university homeland security institute. Retrieved from http://www.gwumc.edu/hspi/policy/IssueBrief_FEMA.pdf
3. FEMA: In or Out? (2009, February). Department of Homeland Security. Office of Inspector General. OIG-09-25. Retrieved from http://www.oig.dhs.gov/assets/mgmt/OIG_09-25_Feb09.pdf
4. Naylor, B. (2009, February 2). Should FEMA remain part of homeland security?. National Public
Radio. Retrieved from http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=100012612
5. Should FEMA be part of DHS or not? (2007, August 28). State, The (Columbia, SC). Security Info Watch. Retrieved from http://www.securityinfowatch.com/news/10549080/should-fema-be-part-of-dhs-or-not
6. Skinner, R.L.U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Inspector General.
(2009). FEMA: In or out? (OIG-09-25). Retrieved from the Homeland Security Watch
FEMA (2010). "Community Hazards Emergency Response-Capability Assurance Process (CHER-CAP) Fact Sheet." Retrieved online: http://www.fema.gov/plan/prepare/cher_capfs.shtm
FEMA (2010). "The Full-Scale Exercise." Unit 7. Retrieved online: http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:ipX8BxuFZzMJ:training.fema.gov/emiweb/downloads/is139Unit7.doc+fema+full+scale&hl=en&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEEShjZyZU7B8OhFQrCgF_hD2EwytJP -- TDFNQFNfQ4vBFVV1q83jm4HriKO0AqkLSoaAk1K0S-nlnKnh6fBXuWoWQxeA71yfMoO4tT2ocfJyrNHapQu6LtglbCirPsOV2fnhzzAnC&sig=AHIEtbTJ4SgMzI9doGpa9nrIFX-jv4Bfew
Kubasek, N., Brennan, B.A., & Browne, N.M. (2002).The Legal environment of business: A critical thinking approach. New York: Prentice Hall.
Olmstead, J.A. (2002). Leading groups in stressful times. Westport: Quorum Books.
Bourne, M. (2005) "Need for NIMS." Fire Chief 49.12
Byrnes, J.P. (1998) Nature and Development of Decision Making: A Self-Regulation Model. Contributors: Mahwah, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates..
D'Amico, V. (2006) Streamlining the phases of disaster recovery. Accounting Today 20.9: 26.
Holtz, S. (2005) Prepare for disaster: author and communication expert Shel Holtz says if you don't have a crisis plan, get one. If you do, update it. American Executive 3.912-16