Philips, S. (2007, July 25). A Brief History of Facebook. Retrieved February 27, 2012, from The Guardian website: http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2007/jul/25/media.newmedia
This is a refreshing article mainly concerning itself with how facebook has developed over time since its inception. The article goes into significant detail in seeking to chart Facebook's growth from a social networking outfit targeting only a few students to a global social bazaar. The author also mentions some of the most recent happenings revolving around facebook; from rumors of Prince William having joined the platform to the banning of a water fight organized using Facebook.
Raice, S. (2012, February, 2) Facebook Sets Historic IPO. Retrieved February, 26, 2012 from The Wall Street Journal website: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052970204879004577110780078310366.html
This article mainly concerns itself with the anticipated IPO of Facebook. Raice, the author of the article keenly considers all the arguments revolving around the offering including the reason why Zuckerberg has been reluctant to take the company public. The article also highlights Facebook's recent performance with a special insistence on both its revenue and profitability. The author also takes into consideration the opinion of several market analysts in seeking to understand Facebook's chances of survival going forward.
How to Develop Good Leadership Skills. (2010). E How. Retrieve from: http://www.ehow.com/how_5186214_develop-good-leadership-skills.html
How to Write Memos. (n.d.). Poly U. Retrieved from: http://www2.elc.polyu.edu.hk/CILL/eiw/memos.htm
Why is Facebook so Popular. (2010). Economic Times. Retrieved from: http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/infotech/internet/why-is-facebook-so-popular/articleshow/5852147.cms
Perez, J. (2006). My Space Becomes Phenomenon. Mac World. Retrieved from: http://www.macworld.com/article/51004/2006/05/myspace.html
https://plus.google.com/116351140035395876720/about https://plus.google.com/117635181745635073026/about http://www.linkedin.com/company/cgu http://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal
1. Lee, Ed. February 2010. Facebook's Business Strategy. On the Internet at http://edlee.ca/2010/02/19/facebooks-business-strategy/. Last retrieved on October 29, 2010
2. Facebook Press Room. On the Internet at http://www.facebook.com/press/info.php?statistics. Last retrieved on October 29, 2010
3. Gaudin, Sharon. October 2010. Facebook offers new tools, changing way users share information. Computerworld. On the Internet at http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9189725/Facebook_offers_new_tools_changing_way_users_share_information. Last retrieved on October 29, 2010
4. Hempel, Jessi. April 2010. Facebook vs. Google: Game On. Fortune. On the Internet at http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2010/04/21/facebook-vs.-google-game-on/. Last retrieved on October 29, 2010
5. Hall, Starr. April 2010. Facebook vs. Google. Business Insider. On the Internet at http://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-or-google-2010-4. Last retrieved on October 30, 2010
6. Vercillo, Kathryn. MySpace vs. Facebook.. On the Internet at http://hubpages.com/hub/MySpace-vs.-Facebook. Last retrieved on October 30, 2010
7. Steel, Emily; Fowler, Geofrey. October 2010. Facebook in Privacy Breach. The Wall Street Journal. On the Internet at http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702304772804575558484075236968.html. Last retrieved on October 30, 2010