Please write a commemorative eulogy
a) Which Rhetorical devices you are using and b) Why?
Please focus on RHETORIC. The main point of a commemorative eulogy
is to invoke emotion. An example of RHETORICAL notes will be uploaded upon the submission of this order. Please, make sure to use the provided style; one attached and one typed below.
1. Start with a significant aspect of the topic. No trivialities, but an activity that represents a value that can stir our emotions and inspire us. This commemorative topic is meant to grab the attention and achieve feelings of recognition right at the start of the paper.
2. Explain your choice of the topic and why you want to pay a tribute to it . Mention the reasons and the character of the occasion:Why does your subject deserves to be honored?Why this kind of tribute?Why at this moment, why at this occasion?
3. Refer to the particular contributions, achievements or merits. Give concrete examples. E.g. What has been accomplished, in what way?
4. Build in commemorative topics describing why the efforts, impressions, achievements are such a succes. Who or what will benefit?Why is this way of thinking or acting valuable to us?
5. Link your examples to the morality, taste, beliefs, opinions and sentiments of your audience. These speech topics are the heart of your commemoration address:
What specific values can we distract and which ones make the difference?
How can we also apply the values?
Why do we need to apply them too?
Describe the values in such a way that all attendees can empathize and re-experience these feelings.
6. Make a summarizing transition. Link the previous commemorative topics of the important values to the common feelings and thoughts that you and the audience share. Illustrate them with a short story, anecdote, facts or a testimony of a symbolic personal experiencewith the subject.
7. Conclude with a memorable summary. Help the audience members to remember your main message. Especially emphasize the values that are being celebrated in your writing. Use a attention getting oneliner that captures the whole idea.
1. Use expressive and elegant language.
2. Formulate in an eloquent serious style.
3. Avoid exaggerating expressions
Customer is requesting that (nicolle) completes this order.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]