Khorshidi, G.R. (2012). The role of trust in E-commerce relational exchange: A unified model. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research in Business, 4(7), 230-242.
Li, P., & Xie, W. (2012). A strategic framework for determining e-commerce adoption. Journal of Technology Management in China, 7(1), 22-35.
Morid, M.A., & Shajari, M. (2012). An enhanced e-commerce trust model for community-based centralized systems. Electronic Commerce Research, 12(4), 409-427.
Barkley, D.L., R.D. Lamie, and D.M. Markley. (2008). E-Commerce As A Business Strategy: Lessons Learned From Case Studies Of Rural And Small Town Businesses. These materials were developed as part of the Southern Rural Development Center's National Rural e-Commerce Extension Initiative. They are based upon work supported by the Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Award No. 2005-45064-03212.
Beesmer. (2010). Bessemer's Top 10 Laws of E-Commerce. Beesmer Venture Partners.
Fruhling, A.L. And L.A. Digman. 2000. "The Impact of Electronic Commerce on Business Level Strategies." Journal of Electronic Commerce Research, 1(1): 13-22.
Laudon, K.C. And Traver, C.G. (2009). E-Commerce: Business, Technology, and Society, Fifth Edition. Prentice Hall, Pearson Education, Inc.
Montgomery, R. 2007. "What is E-commerce." Access e-commerce program website, http://www.accesse.info.
OECD. 2001. "The Internet and Business Performance." OECD Business and Industry Policy Forum Report and Proceeding. http://www.oecd.org/sti/business-forum.
1) Ghosh, AK, 1st edition - January 21, 1998, E-Commerce Security: Weak Links, Best Defenses, John Wiley & Sons.
2) Raisinghani, M, (editor), January 7, 2002, Cases on Worldwide E-Commerce: Theory in Action (Cases on Information Technology Series, Vol 4, Part 3), Idea Group Publishing
3) Hills, R, 23 April 2003, Key risks to e-commerce security, "My IT Adviser," Retreived on 20th February, 2004, from:
4) Hassler, V, October 2000, Security Fundamentals for E-Commerce, Artech House.
5) Mitchell, L, July 02, 2001, Securing online privacy, Securing online privacy - Successful e-commerce sites strive to gain end-user confidence, while end-users learn the ropes of online shopping, InfoWorld, Retreived on 20th February, 2004, from:
< http://archive.infoworld.com/articles/op/xml/00/10/30/001030oprx.xml >