Cook, W. Colleen. (2007) "Mexico's Drug Cartels." Retrieved March 12, 2009, from Federation of American Scientists Web site: http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34215.pdf
Pedraza, Rick. (2009). "Mexico's President: We Need U.S. Help in Drug Wars."Retrieved March 12, 2009, from Newsmax Web site: http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/calderon_mexico_drug/2009/03/10/190284.html
Reding, Andrew. "Narco-Politics in Mexico." The Nation, Vol. 261, July 10, 1995.
Trevino, Maria. (2009). "U.S. border states must enact tougher gun laws to combat drug cartel violence." Retrieved March 12, 2009, from Latina Lista Web site: http://latinalista.net/op-eds/2009/03/us_border_states_must_enact_tougher_gun.html
Bibliography." Communication Research Trends (2002): 12-14.
Murillo-Urrutia, Luis Gilberto. "Contemporary Challenges in Colombia: An Afro-Colombian Perspective ." The Journal of Pan African Studies (Online) (2007): 44-56.
-- . "Contemporary Challenges in Colombia: An Afro-Colombian Perspective ." Journal of Pan African Studies (2007): 567-589.
Perez, Ricardo Torres. "Economic Changes in Cuba: Current Situation and Perspectives ." Harvard International Review (2012): 33-45.
Procell, Richard,. "Global Security Challenges with Potential Links to Terrorism." Military Review (2002): 28-32.
Rudqvist, Anders. "Greed or Social Injustice? Competing Approaches to Conflict Resolution and Sustainable Peace in Colombia ." Ibero-americana (2006): 66=69.
Sillivan, Mark P. Latin America: Terrorism Isuues. New York: Diane Publisher, 2009.
Valeriano, Brandon, Powers, Matthew. "United States-Mexico: The Convergence of Public Policy Views in the Post-9/11 World." Policy Studies Journal (2010): 32-33.
Weiss, Peter Ulrich. "Terrorism, Counterterrorism and International Law ." Arab Studies Quarterly (ASQ) (2002): 22-34.
Y, Nordin, Cruz-Veqa F. And Roman F. "Terrorism in Mexico." U.S. National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health (2003): 88-98.
Zagaris, Bruce and Scott B. MacDonald. "Money Laundering, Financial Fraud, and Technology: The Perils of an Instantaneous Economy." The George Washington Journal of International Law and Economics (1992): 3.
Behre, C. (2008). Mexican Environmental Law: Enforcement and Public Participation Since the Signing of Nafta's Environmental Cooperation Agreement. Transnational Journal. 12 (2) Retrieved from http://www.law.fsu.edu/journals/transnational/vol12_2/behre.pdf
Heckler, J.(2012). Borderlands: Life, Death, and Mexico's Drug Wars. Walker Magazine. Retrieved from http://www.walkerart.org/magazine/2012/natalia-almada-el-velador-film
Stevenson, M. (2012). Mexico Suspects Cartel in Pepsi Subsidiary Attacks. Manufacturing.net. Retrieved from http://www.manufacturing.net/news/2012/05/mexico-suspects-cartel-in-pepsi-subsidiary-attacks
1) Bernd Debussman, 'Latin America: Mexico Drug War Update', Accessed Oct 27th 2009, Available Online at, http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/604/mexico_drug_war_update
2) Stephanie Hanson, 'Mexico's Drug War', Accessed Oct 27th 2009, Available Online at, http://www.cfr.org/publication/13689/
3) Colleen W. Cook, 'CRS Report for Congress: Mexico's Drug Cartels', Accessed Oct 27th 2009, Available Online at, http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34215.pdf
4) Andrew D. Selee, 'Strengthening U.S.-Mexico Cooperation against Drug
Trafficking: What Can State Attorneys General Do?, Accessed 28th Oct 2009,
Available online at, http://www.wilsoncenter.org/news/docs/Selee.NAAG%20Presentation.pdf
5) Manuel Roig-Franzia, 'U.S. Guns Behind Cartel Killings in Mexico', Accessed 28th Oct 2009, Available online at, http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/28/AR2007102801654.html
6) Ken Ellingwood, 'Mexico Traffickers Bribed Former Anti-Drug Chief, officials say',
Accessed 28th Oct 2009, Available online at, http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/latinamerica/la-fg-bribe22 -2008nov22,0,5384359.story
7) Lizbeth Diaz, 'Mexican Gangs Target Outspoken Priests in their Drug War',
Accessed 28th Oct 2009, Available online at, http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSN01504838
8) Martha Neil, 'Are Criminals Winning the Mexican Drug war?',
Accessed 28th Oct 2009, Available online at, http://www.abajournal.com/news/are_criminals_winning_the_mexican_drug_war/
9) Tom Stilson, 'A Brewing Storm: Mexican Drug Cartels and the Growing Violence on our Border', Stanford Review, Accessed 28th Oct 2009, Available online at, http://stanfordreview.org/article/brewing-storm-mexican-drug-cartels-and-growing-vio