Total Pages: 3 Words: 949 References: 2 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: See ?Diet Analysis Project? at the back of the course guide.
You have been preparing for this project since you answered question 3 in the second assignment. As directed in the course guide, complete all the steps. Use the Diet Analysis Plus software to prepare your project.
Since you will be submitting your project electronically, however, it will not be possible to record information and answer questions directly on the forms provided in the course guide. Instead, please download the Diet Analysis Project template provided with the syllabus (in rich text format) to fill in and return electronically to your mentor when submitting your assignment. Please follow the emended instructions for completing parts A and B given in the template.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: PICK A DIET.JUST ONE-
MEDIFAST,WEIGHT WATCHERS, JENNY CRAIG, FIT FOR LIFE, SLIM4LIFE DIET, THE BLOOD TYPE DIET, ACNE DIET, CABBAGE SOUP DIET,GRAPEFRUIT DIET,FASTING, WARRIOR HOLLYWOOD DIET, NATURAL FOOD DR. PHIL DIET.
WHAT FOODS ARE/ARE NOT EATEN DURING THE DIET, THE PROS, THE CONS, THE AGE GROUP TARGETED, THE GENDER TARGETED, AND THE FINANCIAL COST OF THE DIET.IN THE CONCLUSION, STATE WHETHER OR NOT YOU WOULD PERSONALLY USE THIS PARTICULAT DIET ALONG WITH WHY/WHY NOT. INCLUDE 3 REFERNCES (NOT THE WIKIPEDIA)
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This information will be required to access the online library to search for articles relating to the assignment:
Logon to: http://library.tuiu.edu/
Click on “Proquest”
Click on “Click Here to connect to ProQuest” to search for articles relatin to the assignment, as stated in the instructions.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind that this is a Session Long Project (SLP) - One of FIVE assignments; each assignment builds onto each other. Please follow instructions carefully as I will need to order the other FOUR assignments to complete the SLP.
Please write SLP paper on "DIET AND HEART DISEASE"
SLP 1 of 5 Assignment Instructions
The session long project is designed to help you incorporate the tools and learning objectives of this course to produce a high quality research paper that includes analytical and scientific review of journal articles pertaining to the topic of choice and to formulate research principles and ideas based on the continuous research throughout the session.
For this module:
1. The first step in this process is to identify a public health topic (governed by public health policy) that you would like to learn more about. If you have read research articles or texts on this topic already, feel free to list the titles and authors along with a brief description of why this topic is important.
2. The topic must be relevant and current. Your topic must reflect AN ASSOCIATION, A RELATIONSHIP, containing at least 2 core concepts (e.g. poverty and health, war and health, health education and AIDS, diet and heart disease, aging and health care, gun control and crime rate, managed care and health outcomes, physical activity and well-being, health policy and smoking, a certain drug and its effects etc.) and possibly leading to a feasible new study. It is important that your topic is of interest both for the research community and for the public, and that it has practical implications. It is also important that the research question under study is not fully answered, that there are still aspects to explore (e.g. other populations, other components).
3. Find three scientific journal articles from ProQuest using key terms, author names etc. Important: Please do not use general internet searches and do not give websites as references. Please do not use newspaper articles or other types of lay secondary reports. The sources for the articles have to be peer-reviewed scientific journals (for example JAMA, New England Journal of Medicine, American Journal of Public Health etc).
MODULE 1 SLP ASSIGNMENT:
1. Summarize the theory on the association of interest as it is reflected in these 3 studies.
2. Address each journal article separately and state for each article:
3. What is the objective of the study?
4. What is the methodology employed?
5. What are the conclusions of the study?
6. The paper should then discuss if the findings are consistent among the 3 studies and determine if the associations in the studies appear to be causal.
SLP Assignment Expections:
1. Use information from modular background readings as well as any good quality (peer-reviewed journal articles) resource you can find. Please cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of your paper using the APA format.
2. Length: 3-4 typed double-spaced pages
3. Format: Divide the paper into 4 sections:
a) Section 1 discusses Article 1 using questions 3-5 of the MODULE 1 SLP Assignment as subheadings.
b) Section 2 discusses Article 2 using questions 3-5 of the MODULE 1 SLP Assignment as subheadings
c) Section 3 discusses Article 3 using questions 3-5 of the MODULE 1 SLP Assignment as subheadings
d) Section 4 discusses the type of association found in the studies
4. The following items will be assessed in particular:
a) Understanding and interpretation of the objectives and conclusions of a scientific journal article
b) Discussion of causal and non-causal association.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please have this paper written by "Writer’s Username: writingptb"
Personal Diet and Activity Plan
Using information gained from the food journal analyses and an evaluation of personal activity and energy balance, each student will submit a 1,050 to 1,400-word paper addressing the following:
a. Describe the three most important things you have learned about your nutritional habits and choices from this course.
b. Do you need to reduce, increase, or maintain your present weight? What plan will you implement to achieve this outcome?
c. How do you plan to change, or have you already changed your eating and activity patterns to promote good health? How will these changes affect your diet and, if applicable, the diet of your family?
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..