Total Pages: 3 Words: 904 Sources: 3 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Locate at least two peer-reviewed articles concerning consumer psychology, using the Internet, or other resources.
Prepare a 750- to 1,050-word paper in which you analyze your articles. Address the following:
? Define consumer psychology.
? Describe the psychological concepts discussed and their importance in developing a successful marketing communication message.
Utilize your articles to explain the relationship between consumer psychology and marketing communications.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 22 Words: 9576 References: 50 Citation Style: Harvard Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: The following is the paper outline:
1. Consumer Behaviour
1.2 The Importance of Consumer Behaviour
1.3 Factors affecting consumer behaviour (Cultural, Social, Personal, Psychological etc...)
2. Decision Making Process Theories
2.1 Definition of Decision Making Process
2.2 Howard-Sheth’s Theory
2.3 Consumer Black Box Model
2.4 Five Stages Model (Problem recognition, Information search, alternative evolution, purchase decision, post-purchase behaviour)
3.2 How does Advertising Work?
3.3 Factors affecting Advertising
3.4 Advertising in the Service Industry
3.5 Effectiveness of the Mobile service providers advertising
4. Word of Mouth
4.2 Effectiveness of word of mouth
4.3 Factors affecting word of mouth
4.4 Positive and Negative word of mouth
4.5 The Internet word of mouth (web 2.0)
5. Comparison between Advertising and word of mouth
6. Influence of Advertising on Consumer Decision making process
7. Influence of Word of Mouth on Consumer Decision making process
8. Summary of Literature Review Section (Conclusion).
? The paper has to be a good critical piece of the literatures and the use of Figures is important such as the simplified version of Howard-Sheth Model, Consumer Black Box Model and so on.
The following is 33 references that must be used + any other related 17 references to the subject (Most of them (14 Articles at least) must be Articles from a well known Marketing or Management Journals), which I can get access to very easy.
1. Chisnall Peter M, (1995) Consumer Behaviour, 3rd edition.
2. Smith & Taylor (2004) Marketing Communication an Integrated Approach, 4th Edition.
3. Chisnall Peter M, (2005) Marketing Research, 7thedition.
4. Gremler Dwayne et al (2001) Generating Positive Word-of-Mouth communication through customer-Employee Relationships. International Journal of Service Industry Management.
5. Schiffman Leon & Lazar Kanuk Leslie (2007) Consumer Behaviour, 7th edition.
6. George Silverman (2001) The Secrets of Word-of-mouth Marketing
7. Kotler Philip (2009) Marketing Management, 13th edition.
8. Kotler Philip (1997) Marketing management: analysis, planning, implementation, and 9. control, 9th edition.
10. Solomon Michael et al (2002) Consumer Behaviour A European Perspective, 2nd edition.
11. Fill Chris (2009) Marketing Communication, 5th edition.
12. Shimp Terence (2007) Advertising Promotion and Supplemental Aspects of Integrated Marketing Communication, 7th edition.
13. Mangold & Miller (1999) word-of-mouth communications in the service marketplace, Journal of Service Marketing.
14. Foxall Gordon (1998) Consumer Psychology for Marketing, 2nd edition.
15. George E. Belch & Michael A. Belch (2009) Advertising and promotion: an integrated marketing communications perspective, 8th edition.
16. Friestad Marian (1995) Persuasion knowledge: Lay People's and Researchers' Beliefs about the Psychology of Advertising. Journal of Consumer Research.
17. Peter, J. Paul (1999) Consumer Behaviour and Marketing Strategy, European edition.
18. Blackwell, Roger et al (2006) Consumer Behaviour, 10th edition.
19. Ueltschy L & Krampf R (2001) Cultural Sensitivity to Satisfaction and Service Quality Measures, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice.
20. Rossiter J & Percy L (1997) Advertising communications & promotion management, 2nd edition.
21. Schultz D (1995) what is direct marketing, Journal of Direct Marketing.
22. Weilbacher W (2003) How advertising Affects Consumers, Journal of Advertising Research.
23. Barnard N & Ehrenberg A (1997) Advertising: Strongly Persuasive or Nudging? Journal of Advertising Research.
24. Charlett D & Garland R (1995) How damaging is negative word of mouth? Marketing Bulletin.
25. Bone P (1995) Word of mouth effects on short-term and long-term product judgment, Journal of Business Research.
26. Lam D, Mizerski D & Lee Alvin (2005) Cultural Influence on word of mouth communication, AMA Winter Educators Conference Proceedings.
27. Sweeney J, Soutar G & Mazzarol T (2008) Factors influencing word of mouth effectiveness: receiver perspectives, European Journal of Marketing.
28. Grewal R, Cline T & Davies A (2003) Early Entrant Advantage, word of mouth communication, Brand Similarity and the consumer Decision marking process, Journal of Consumer Psychology.
29. Stauss B (1997) Global word of mouth, Marketing Management.
30. Riegner C (2007) Word of mouth on the Web: The Impact of Web 2.0 on Consumer Purchase Decisions, Journal of Advertising Research.
31. Donaton S (2003) Marketing’s new fascination: figuring out word of mouth, advertising Age
32. Gildin S (2003) Understanding the Power of Word of mouth, Revista de Administração Mackenzie
33. Jobber D (2007) Principles and Practice of Marketing, 5th edition.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I would like to apply to London School of Economics for a Masters in science degree in Media, Communication and Development as i seek to work in the advertising field later on in life. Since it is a prestigious university the personal statement would have to be written very very well. I will attach a draft of my cv to show my past achievements to fit into the essay. Details of the course are in the link as follows:
I am doing a degree in Psychology at the university of sussex at the moment, you can be creative and try to link that to working in advertising. Maybe give reference to the documentary 'century of the self'. I am also currently taking a module on economic and consumer psychology that may add on to it. Pleaaseee try to make me stand out in the personal statement as much as possible THANK YOUU
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: It a argumentative paper about online business or store, introduction paragraph at the end of the paragraph is the thesis statment with a containing a the main idea controlling, background paragraph ,body paragraphs for each body paragraphs relate directly to the thesis statment and conclusion. illustrate major ideas with specific details and examples use connecting words to show the relation between ideas inclued in text citation for any source used sources can not be from .com or newspapers it should be from a library or Googlescholar articles or any other .org. here are the source i used on my first essay add 2 more.
Chakrabarti, R. & Kardile, V. (2002). The Asian Manager’s Handbook of E-C0mmerce. New Delhi: Tata Mcgraw-Hill Publishing Company.
Keen Web Templates. (2011). Advantages and why online stores work so well. Retrieved March 13, 2011 Web Site: http://www.keenwebtemplates.net/freewebsitetutorialarticles/advantages-and-why-online-stores-work-so-well.php.
Levin, A. M., Levin, I. P. & Heath, C. E. (2005). Finding the Best Ways to Combine Online and Offline Shopping Features. In Curtis, P. Haugtvedt, Karen, A. Machleit & Richard, F. Yalch (Eds.), Online Consumer Psychology: Understanding and Influencing Consumer Behavior in the Virtual World (pp. 401-418). Mahwah, New Jersey: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
Lohse, P & Spiller, G. L. (2003). Internet Retail Store Design: How the User Interface Influences Traffic and Sales. In Charles Steinfield (Ed.), New Directions in Research on E-Commerce (pp.11-32). West Lafayette, IN: Purdue University Press.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..