Total Pages: 3 Words: 858 Works Cited: 0 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Assignment 4: Communication Methods
Communication Methods: Face to Face, Company Socials, Phone Converstations/Email, Speeches, Meetings, Memos, Newsletters, Teleconferencing, Presentations and Speeches.
First, choose five (5) different communication methods listed in Chapter 8 and identify an advantage and a disadvantage for each one.
Second, for the following four (4) scenarios, decide which method would be most effective and justify your answer. Draft a form of communication for each.
Write a three to four (3-4) page paper that addresses the following scenarios:
1. One of your employees is constantly late, leaving food and drinks at the work station, and you are forced to address the situation.
2. You need to let all employees know about a company special event.
3. You hear from a friend that a client is about to sign a contract with one of your present competitors.
4. You have three bids on a piece of equipment and you need to get a management decision on purchasing.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
?Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format, a Microsoft Word document.
?Use headers for each of the subjects being covered, followed by your response.
?In addition to the three to four (3?4) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructor?s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 696 Bibliography: 4 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Communication Skills E Portfolio
The e-portfolio is designed to be used as both a learning tool and as a professional portfolio that you can include in your resume or applications for jobs. You should begin working it around week 3, even though it is only due week 8.
You will be asked to create a page for 3 out of the 5 program outcomes, and under that page, post an artifact (video, paper, chart, or any type of file you wish to us) that illustrates your mastery of that outcome.
You can choose 3 out of the following 5 outcomes.
The course outcomes for HRMN 302 are: ( i.e. after completing this course you should be able to...)
1. apply appropriate communication methods and behaviors in an organizational setting
2. create and respond to presentations, considering the relationship between presenter and audience
3. assess communication within an organization to interpret organizational culture and incorporate
organizational culture in communication methods
4. construct an effective argument utilizing appropriate sources and evidence
5. recognize and respond constructively to cultural differences in communication
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: As organizations become increasingly global and diverse in nature, leaders must work to develop a cultural mindset that allows diversity to thrive without decreasing productivity. In this assignment, you will address the development and implementation of a cultural mindset among a diverse global group of employees.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
? It is recommended to review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
?Use APA style for this writing assignment.
? This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 1,250 words that addresses the development and implementation of a common cultural mindset among a diverse global group of employees. Include the following in your paper:
1. A discussion of how to integrate varied perspectives in dynamic environments in order to lead successfully in a culturally diverse society.
2. A discussion of the negotiation strategies the inclusive leader could apply to craft a common cultural minds
A discussion of the communication methods appropriate for culturally diverse recipients that could be applied to models of cross-cultural mergers, joint ventures, and acquisitions.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: In order to complete this assignment, refer to the scenario that you chose in Assignment 1.
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions needed for the completion of these assignments.
Using the scenario from Assignment 1, write a six to seven (6) page paper in which you:
1. Identify three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications, previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply to your chosen scenario. Determine two (2) ways these requirements could impact staffing at your organization. Next, suggest one (1) strategy that you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identified job requirements for your organization. Justify your response.
2. Outline a long-term recruitment plan that contains at least four (4) components, is aligned with your company?s recruitment strategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages. Note: Consider concepts such as succession planning and hiring retirees.
3. Describe three (3) branding strategies that you would employ to attract qualified applicants to your organization. Next, suggest three (3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out to applicants. Predict the outcome of integrating your branding strategies and communication methods at your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine two (2) selection processes for recruiting new employees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then identify five (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring new employees. Next, analyze the effect of the five (5) identified selection criteria on long-term employee retention and preservation of organizational knowledge. Justify your response.
5. Suggest two (2) assessment methods that you could employ to select new employees for your organization and then analyze the validity and reliability of each method in regards to the job your organization is offering. Next, identify four (4) job predictors that you believe can assess candidates? knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills and experiences (KSAO?s). Provide support for your rationale.
6. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student?s name, the professor?s name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Explain the role of staffing to support an organization?s strategy and improve productivity.
? Explain the planning considerations for staffing organizations, the use of job analysis, and the components of a staffing plan.
? Develop recruitment plans using both internal and external recruitment.
? Design a selection process that incorporates a variety of assessment methods and a supporting
decision method for candidate selection.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing organizations.
? Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper writing mechanics.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..