I am writing a college application essay
, but it was not easy for me. So, I founded Essaytown.com and hope you guys can solve my problem. It will tremendously affect my life, so please write an unique essay
for me. Also, I appreciate you guys help!
I hope the essay
will be fit into the both topic.
[Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you]
[Describes a setback that you have faced. How did you resolve it? How did the outcome affect you? If you something similar happended in the future, how would you react?]
I wanna provide my informations, so you can write the essay
based on the given informations. You don't necesarily write the essay
based on my informations.
1. I was born in America, but I went back to Korea when I was 2 years old. At that time, I was grown up in a day nursery and got too much stress because of phobia. (My mother said that i was afraid of black. She said that I could not hang out with black kids, and I usually cried when she dropped me into the a day nursery.)
2. Since I got too much stress when I was a baby, it caused Tic disorder and Tourette's Disorder. A tic is a problem in which a part of the body moves repeatedly, quickly, suddenly and uncontrollably. Tics which last one year or more are called "chronic tics." Chronic tics affect less than one percent of children and may be related to a special, more unusual tic disorder called Tourette's Disorder.
3. My parents and I realized that I had the disorder when i was 7-years-old, and I went to the hospital.
4. I came back to America when i was almost 15. I really got impression when i saw the sentence "In God We Trust."
5. Although I faced language barrier, I enjoyed my life in the US and overcame the disorder.
6. My father usually stayed in Korea because of his business, and my mother worked. So, I didn't have any ride.
7. Since I didn't have ride, I couldn't do both volunteer work and extracurricular actively. Even I usually taught some of friends science and math in my school library and got ride to go back home.
8. My life in America was a turning point for me.
[ Order Custom Essay ]