Essay Instructions: Coca cola on how they market their product what is normally their strategy and why it failed in India
what issues they faced? why they chosed to market? what will happen to them in the future
what problems in international trade? (cultural, traditional, religious, language, status,media)
also talk about economic changes, crime/ punishment,theft corruption, political system, aid, migration
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Coca Cola brings you the world!
Coca Cola is everywhere but it faces stiff competition and growing health concerns that directly affect the soft drink industry. The Coca Cola Company clearly knows how to deal with the opportunities it sees, and in the past has responded to the threats the outside environment presented. So I would ask you:
What are the current opportunities for Coca Cola, what threats are they facing, and what actions are they taking to respond to these environmental contingencies?
Step One. Please read the following article about Coke and conduct additional research, including their website, as needed. Remember, think through your answer first, then go and find what you need to help support your answer.
Foust, D. (2006). Queen of Pop. Business Week. New York: Aug 7, 2006., Iss. 3996; pg. 44 http://proquest.umi.com/pqdweb?index=1&did=1&SrchMode=1&sid=9&Fmt=3&VInst=PROD&VType=PQD&RQT=309&VName=PQD&TS=4&clientId=29440
Step Two. Apply Porter's Five Forces Model. Remember that Porter's model is an INDUSTRY analysis, so your focus should be on analyzng the external environment of the soft drink industry - not just Coke as a separate entity.
Step Three. Write a three to five page paper, answering the case question and upload it to coursenet by the end of this module.
The paper should contain:
An introduction stating the thesis of your paper.
A main section, addressing your thesis. This section should report
1. The results of your Five Forces Analysis (industry)
2. Your assessment of the major threats and opportunities facing Coke as a company. (See reading on SWOT on the background page)
3. What coke is doing (if anything) to meet these threats and opportunities. Are they successful?
Be sure to answer all questions and think critically in evaluating the external environment.
A conclusion reprising your main findings from the analysis.
Be sure to read the background materials before you work this case. Perform the Industry Analysis using Porter's Five Force Model to the extent that you can. This should help you organize your thoughts. Use the results of your Five Forces analysis identify the major opportunities available to Coke as a company and main threats it faces. Research Coke's current business activities and plans and critically evaluate wether they are addressing the threats and opportunities you have identified.
Document all information taken from outside sources with in-text citations and a reference list (or footnotes).
Customer is requesting that (bolavens) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Instructions:
Read and analyze Case Study 15 in the textbook (Brennan, et al (2008) Contemporary Strategic Marketing, 2nd Ed) Coca-Cola: Challenges to Global Growth pp. 365 ? 373.
Use the guidelines in CHAPTER 12 ?Analyzing Strategic Marketing Case Studies? on pages 227-240.
After analyzing the case, address the following in your report:
1. Conduct a DEEPLIST + C global macro environmental analysis for Coca Cola, using the information in the case only. Conduct a SWOT for Coca-Cola as well.
(Hint: The ?O? and ?T? ? Opportunities and Threats should come from the microenvironment, and from the microenvironment (competitors +suppliers).
2. Create a chart of these factors that indicates the clarity, impact, probability and urgency of each. Provide a summation of each and then provide a short written summary at the bottom of the chart to indicate those that are the most urgent for Coca-Cola to manage and continue to manage in the years ahead. (Hint: See CHAPTER 5 in the textbook for how to build such a chart)
3. Next, provide examples of any or all Ansoff related investments/strategies that Coca-Cola has made, as outlined in the case, and/or any or all Porter?s generic strategies that Coca-Cola has followed as outlined in the case.
When completing part 3, be sure to:
i) State what type of strategy you believe it to be and why (e.g.: This is an example of a market development strategy?.this is an example of a differentiation strategy)
ii) Be SURE that you state what micro environmental, macro environmental and internal factors outlined in your parts 1 and parts 2 above that you believe Coca Cola was responding to in developing this strategy, and
iii) Be sure it is clear how they followed this strategy
iv) Provide a summary stating what you believe were Coca-Cola?s most successful strategies and why.
4. Using the Ansoff Matrix and other marketing strategy tools (promotion, pricing, place, etc), suggest three additional future strategies for Coca Cola, each of which is underpinned by Corporate Social Responsibility.
i) Justify how each of these three future strategies takes into account factors in the macro and micro environment you discussed in parts one and two.
ii) Justify how each of these strategies helps Coca Cola to deal with environmental threats and weaknesses you discussed above in parts one and two.
iii) Provide appropriate marketing mix tactics to support your chosen strategy (e.g.: For a market development strategy, state product, price level (low, medium, high/premium); distribution and promotional tactics)
5. Provide a brief update on Coca-Cola (approx 1 page). Your update should discuss such things as the company?s current market share; its rate of growth (in ?) estimates for this year and the next five; key challenges it has faced; product and market developments and new CSR initiatives. You will need to investigate at least five good sources of information (not simply newspaper articles) including market research reports, and you must reference these sources in the write-up using the proper referencing format.
6. You will need to provide a bibliography at the end of your report that lists all references and sources of information used in your report. The bibliography must be in the proper form.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Instructions: The title page should include the assignment title, names of group members (with student numbers), and date. The report should be typed using 1½ line spacing. Before submitting the report, please proof-read it carefully. The page guidelines shown below are approximations. Hand in a paper copy of the report at Rhodes Hall 210A by 4:00pm, Feb 3. Reports will not be accepted by email.
Part A: Environmental Analysis (2 pages)
Indentify demographic, sociocultural, regulatory/political, technological, and natural trends that impact your product’s industry. Briefly explain how each trend impacts the industry.
Part B: Industry Analysis
Aggregate Category Factors (1 page)
State the category size, growth rate, and stage of the product life cycle. Identify any effects from sales associations and seasonality. Briefly comment on the overall profitability of the industry.
Industry Attractiveness (2 pages)
Assess the industry on each of Porter’s Five Forces using a scale from 1 (low) to 5 (high). Briefly explain your assessment. What is the overall attractiveness of the industry?
Part C: Competitor Analysis (1 page + Circle Chart + Competitor Strategy Matrix + Product Features Matrix)
Identify the key competitors (or brands) for each level of competition. Create a circle chart showing key competitive products. Create a Competitor Strategy Matrix that outlines the objective and strategy (target market, competitive advantage, market positioning) for each key competitor at the Product Form and Product Category levels. In addition, assess each competitor’s resources and products (Product Features Matrix).
Part D: Opportunities and Threats (1 page)
Based on your analysis identify three key opportunities and three key threats.
The company is Coca Cola focusing on their main brand.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..