Essay Instructions: I need a book review on Wives & Midwives Childbirth and Nutrition in Rural Malaysia by Carol Laderman.
1. A title page (title of review with a byline; book; author;date). (one page)
2. Summary of book (two pages)
3. The main points of the author, what is author trying to say (two pages)
4. Reaction to author's main points, are the main points logical or credible (two pages)
5. Analysis of the data presented in the ethnography (one page)
6. Only cite intext if needed no additional sources
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 787 Sources: 3 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Literature Search Worksheet Week 2
Select a literature search topic relevant to your practice. The topic must be sufficiently delineated in scope without being trivial. You will revisit this article in the Week Five presentation. Possible topics include but are not limited to:
o Non-pharmacological pain relief with childbirth
o Effects of shift work and fatigue on medication errors
o Best practices for pin site care
o Nurse satisfaction in magnet hospitals
o Accurate temperature assessment methods in neonates
o Pain assessment in the cognitively impaired ( choose this)
o Childhood type II diabetes and obesity
o Complementary and alternative therapies for control of menopausal symptoms
o Best practices in nurse-led smoking cessation classes
o Thermoregulation in the operating room
o Best practices for pain assessment and management in specified area of practice
Answer the following questions using your selected research article:
1. Is this qualitative or quantitative?
2. What is the study design?
3. What criteria did you use to determine the study design?
4. How did you confirm that the journal you selected was peer-reviewed or germinal?
5. Does this research article generate support for evidence-based practice?
6. If not, state why it does not.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: The Essay is to be about the Economic and Psychological Effect of women postponing childbirth. Please research how expensive fertility treatments are. And the inevitable psychological effects of procrastination, non-education of a womans biological clock early in life. Also how this ultimately determines the options left to her through fertility drugs, adoption, and any other economical and psychological outcomes from postponing childbirth. The essay is be Approx 700-1000 words in length. It is to follow the APA 5th edition guideline for citations and formats. I would like a variety of resources that include quotations, magazines, books, parenthetical citations and the bibliography. Cite however many you feel would be appropriate.
Could I please have this no later than 3rd of october.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Writing Assignment
Complete reading Monique and the Mango Rains - then use these questions to format a paper which must be written in APA format. The topics should be tied together and the paper should flow easily. The paper should show individual thought and inferences drawn from your readings. Length is not specified – but this should be much more than just a question-answer assignment. You may use “I” statements in this assignment. References are not required with this paper UNLESS you are quoting something directly from the book.
1. Monique and Kris grew to be very close friends, yet they came from radically different background and faced many cultural barriers. What makes these rare connections possible?
2. Is Kris’s experience as a Peace Corps volunteer what you thought it would be? What would have been the hardest parts to adapt to in village life? What do you think you would miss when you came back to the U.S.?
3. How does your culture affect how you think about childbirth? What do you think we could learn from working with Monique? Where would you rather give birth? Why?
4. How do you think Kris’s presence in the village affected Monique? How was Kris’s life changed by having known Monique? Have you ever known someone that well from another culture?
5. The title of the book is Monique and the Mango Rains. Why is weather so important in this book? What are the “mango rains” and how do they relate to Monique’s life?
6. “Every act of development necessarily involves an act of destruction.” Do you agree or disagree? Explain. (Quote by George Appell, from Cultural Anthropology, Daniel G. Bates, Elliot M. Fratkin, 1999.) Do Americans and other foreigners have the right to intrude in another culture?
7. Do you feel that certain values are universal and that all peoples should be encouraged to adopt them? Name some of these values. What did both Monique and Kris share as values that they worked hard to implement? Are some human rights inalienable? If so, what are these rights? (See the Universal Declaration of Human Rights on www.un.org/rights)
8. How can North Americans to be involved in transforming the health care and poverty situations in places like West Africa? It’s wonderful that Oprah has made a $40 million gift to girls’ education in South Africa, but most of us aren’t in this league. Monique’s story is an example of how large amounts of money are not always needed to make life better for people with few resources. How do you think we can best help the Moniques of the world?
9. The news is riddled with stories of war, disease, and famine in Africa. Yet Kris has said “I’m immensely hopeful when it comes to Africa because I knew Monique.” After reading the book, what is your perspective?
I NEED TO KNOW IF I NEED TO COPY THE 200 PAGES OF THE BOOK TO SEND FAX. THE NAME OF THE BOOK IS "MONIQUE AND THE MANGO RAINS" BY KRIS HOLLOWAY. PLEASE ADVISE.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..