Term Project - Due: Nov. 22
Instructions: Prepare a proposal on one of the topics below.
A new sports team for the college
You MUST do research. It may take a form of a survey with questionnaires, interviews with students and college officials, reports from other colleges, and/or articles in journals.
The proposal must be submitted to me with a cover letter or memo and include the following in the order presented:
1. Cover Letter or Memo (paper clipped to the proposal)
2. Title Page (I can do this)
3. Table of Contents (I can do this)
4. List of all illustrations (if any) (this is not necessary)
5. Summary (this is page 1)
6. Introduction ??" State your objective. What are you proposing? Why should it be considered?
7. Background ??" Discuss the procedures in place now and how they need to improvement. What techniques are you using to solve the problem? (there are no bowling
team at the college now)
8. Proposal ??" Discuss in detail. This is the heart of your proposal.
a. Estimated Costs
b. Staffing requirements
e. Security issues (if applicable)
f. Equipment and other amenities (I contacted a local bowling
alley for pricing)
g. Hours of operation (if applicable) (practice/games will be two nights a week to accomodate classes)
Include a diagram or illustration of the site (not necessary)
9. Consequences ??" Advantages and disadvantages ??" security issues, unexpected expenses, personnel issues, etc. (advantages of a bowling
team don't need to be physical fit, easy, fun, not strenuous etc.
10. Conclusion ??" Urge to action.
11. Sign and Date the proposal.
Please include sub titles for each section.
The actual document can be sent to the aol email. questions should be sent gmail email b/c I get it on my phone)
[ Order Custom Essay ]