Essay Instructions: Autobiography (50 points)
Students are expected to write an autobiography. A paper will be turned into the course instructor and a brief presentation will be made to class. The paper is to be 8 to 12 pages in length.
1. Cover Page ? Title, Student Name, Date, Semester, & Course Number
2. Introduction ? Brief and concise description of the paper?s content
3. Description ? Full self-description. Including gender, number of siblings, birth order, family composition, with whom did you live, who cared for you, who raised you, a description of the way you were raised/disciplined, environment, dominant figure in the household, place of rearing (urban, rural), type of domicile and more. Also discuss significant people
4. Personal Experiences ? Describe your relationship with you siblings, family members, and relatives. With whom did you most get along with and why? What types of games or activities did you engage in?
5. Academic, intellectual experiences ? Describe your first day at school or you most memorable school/nursery. How did you feel? Why is this so? Describe your experience with emotion and feelings. Describe you relationship with you teachers, peers, and types of academic and extra curricular activities. Write about your academic achievements throughout your lifespan.
6. Experiences related to physical development ? Describe your development process integrating personality and social aspects. How would you describe your temperament? How would you describe yourself in terms of your positive and negative qualities? What do you like about yourself? What would you change? Do you look like someone within your family? Describe your interpersonal relationships (family, friends, special people). Write about your emotions when you fell in love for the first time, as well as when you stopped feeling in love.
7. A vision toward the future ? Use your imagination and ambition, describe how you see yourself in the future within the next 5 years.
8. Conclusion ? Describe your internal processes as you were preparing the assignment: How did you feel? Did you like it, or did not? Which feelings arose during this process? Within the conclusion, include an analysis of the assignment: Would you say it was useful? Would you recommend it to other people? What you have included, what would you have left out?
9. Bibliography ? Format
? Alphabetical order
? Minimum of 3 references (must be cited within the text)
? Periodicals (newspapers and magazines) are accepted with instructors approval only
? Follow APA format: Last names, first name, year, title of article, place of publication, and publishing house.
(The rubric for grading this assignment is available on ATLAS (Rubric for Written Assignments) Due December 3, 2012
I am sending you the information so you can used it
1) MY AUTOBIOGRAPHY DATE, FALL SEMESTER , DEELOPMENTAL PSICHOLOGY
3) I AM A FEMALE 28 YEARS OLD I HAVE 2 SIBILINGS ONE BROTHER WHOS 30 AND ONE SISTER WHOS 22 . I GROW UP WITH MY FATHER , MY MOTHER , MY BROTHER ADN MY SISTER . I HAVE TOW DAUGHTERS THEY ARE 3 AND 7 YEAR OLD . NOW I LIVE WITH MY MOM MY TWO DAUGHTERS AND MY SISTER IN MY CHILDHOOD BOTH MY MOM AND MY DAD TAKE CARE ME AND DICIPLINE ME. I HAD BULIMIA PROBLEMS WHEN I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL AND I SUCK MY FINGER SENCE I REMEMBER .
7) I WANT TO FINISH MY BACHELOR IN NURSING AND THEN GO TO WORK IN INTENSIVE CARE FOR 2 YEARS , AND THEN BE ABLE TO GO TO THE ANESTHISIA SCHOOL .
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Autobiography of an Element
For this assignment each of you will assume the identity of one of the 114 known elements. Your task will be to write an autobiography of your element. Please use as much imagination, creativity, and humor as you wish, but be sure to include actual facts about the element. An excerpt from a previous autobiography is shown below to help you get started.
The assignment will be graded on both factual content and imagination. It should be typed, double-spaced, and be two to three pages in length. This project should be both informative and enjoyable, so have fun!
"I am Neon the Great. I am a member of nobility with eight electrons in my valence shell. I want to keep my bloodline pure, so I don't react with any other elements. However, I must admit that I'm a bit attracted to that commoner, fluorine..."
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Autobiography of Thomas Jefferson" by Thomas Jefferson, 112 pgs., ISBN: 6
The paper should address the following points concerning the leader:
• Identification (background and description)
• Major accomplishments and failures
• Leadership strengths and weaknesses
(citing theory from text)
• 3 advocate and 3 detractors’ points of view
• Summary of the three most important leadership lessons learned
Papers will use 11 point Times New Roman font with 1.25” left and 1” right margins, double-spaced.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 4 Words: 1313 Works Cited: 3 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Benjamin Franklin is one of the most beloved figures from American History. An elder statesman by the time of the American Revolution, Franklin was considered by many in both Europe and the American Colonies to be the epitome of what it meant to be an ?American.? He was considered a leading intellectual of the period as well as publisher, inventor, diplomat, and political philosopher. Franklin?s Autobiography was originally intended for his son, but was published publicly soon after his death in 1790. His story captures observations on colonial American life in Philadelphia as well as his views on literature, philosophy, and religion.
After you have read Benjamin Franklin?s Autobiography, choose 1 question below and write a 3?4-page paper, 1,000 words.
Note: It is important that you not simply offer a summary of the book, but that you give full analytical attention to the question you choose.
One of the over-arching themes in Franklin?s Autobiography is that of self-improvement. Franklin intends for his own experience to serve as a model for others. Discuss key ways that Franklin presents his story as an illustration of self-improvement. Is he successful in the attempt? What motivates him toward this attempt? Does he strike you as a self-promoter or a genuinely benevolent man desirous of helping others? In your answer, use specific examples from the book to illustrate your points.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..