Instructions for International Business Paper: Guidelines
MUST Be Referenced CAREFULLY using APA style. The project paper is explained below.
for this report: "Iran"
? I have order from your company before and request that the last writer (Teresa) NOT be assigned to my paper; the Order ID# was 99973 from the last assignment.
International Business Project Paper: Doing Business in another Country
Scenario: You want to expand your company by either setting up operations in or exporting your product to the country
of your choice. You are seeking investors in your company to generate additional capital to fund the expansion. You have come to me to invest in your company. You need to convince me that you are very knowledgeable about the country
and that you know the types of businesses or products which will be successful in that country
. You have to convince me that I will not be making a mistake and that I will make a profit by investing in your company and I will not lose my money.
Scope of Work for this Project is as Follows:
1. Make a clear and detailed identification of the following factors of the country
of your choice that will affect doing business there:
a. History of the country
b. Economics of the country
c. Cultural aspects of the country
to include business etiquette
d. Legal difference in the country
that will affect doing business in that country
e. Demographics of the country
f. Educational system in that country
g. Political system of the country
h. Status of the infrastructure in the country
i. Status of the use of technology in the country
j. Role of religion or religious groups in the country
2. Analyze these factors and the impact they will have on your business.
3. Give a valid conclusion about whether you would or would not do business in the country
. Recommend what type of business or product you think would be successful. If you would not do business in the country
, explain that conclusion.
Write at least a 6-page paper addressing items 1 ? 3 and convincing me that you understand the country
and that you will be successful in your business venture in that country
or you have chosen not to do business in that country
and why. The six pages exclude the title page, the table of contents, and the reference page. You should use reliable and valid information from reputable sources.
Following are some guidelines to use in writing the paper:
1. The paper should have an introduction, a body with appropriate headings and subheadings, and a conclusion. Include a cover page, a table of contents, and a reference page. The paper must be a minimum of 6 pages, not including the cover page, table of contents, or reference page(s).
2. The paper should have a minimum of six (6) reliable, professional sources. Do not use Wikipedia or other encyclopedias as sources. Sources should be chosen from books, newspapers, and professional journals. Select sources from at least six (6) different publications. For example, you may find articles in two different issues of the Harvard Business Review, but the publication itself counts as only one of the six sources. The sources should be up-to-date (last five years) and reputable. At least four of the sources should be from a professional or academic journal. Only one source can be used that is obtained from a ?Google? search. Please do not use encyclopedias, textbooks, or dictionaries as sources. Please be mindful that Internet sources can be unreliable. Remember that whether you paraphrase (preferable) or quote (use sparingly), you must indicate the source of your data.
3. Arrange the paper logically. Be sure that your topics and sub-topics follow logically and that you write transition sentences joining the various topics.
4. "MINIMAL" direct quotes and correct in-text citations. Score SHOULD BE LESS THAN 10% (VERY IMPORTANT) !!!
5. Must make clear and detailed identification of relevant global factors. (Economic, Cultural, Legal, Demographic, Technological, and Political)
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]