Cohen, J.S., February 1979, Fascism and Agriculture in Italy: Policies and Consequences, the Economic History Review, New Series, Vol. 32, No. 1
Cohen, J.S., Galassi, F.L., August 1994, the Economics of Tenancy in Early Twentieth-Century Southern Italy, the Economic History Review, New Series, Vol. 47, No. 3
Holloway, L., Cox, R., Venn, L., Kneafsey, M., Dowler, E., Toumainen, H., Managing Sustainable Farmed Landscape through 'Alternative' Food Networks: A Case Study from Italy, the Geographical Journal, Vol. 172
Silverman, S.F., February 1968, Agricultural Organization, Social Structure and Values in Italy: Amoral Familism Reconsidered, American Anthropologist, New Series, Vol. 70. No. 1
Toke, D., 2004, the Politics of GM Food: A Comparative Study of the UK, USA and EU, Routledge
Weirich, P., October 2007, Labelling Genetically Modified Food: The Philosophical and Legal Debate, Oxford University Press
2000, Agriculture in the EU, WWF, Retrieved at http://www.wwf.org.uk/filelibrary/pdf/ag_in_the_eu.pdfon June 23, 2008
2007, Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms, Genomics, http://www.ornl.gov/sci/techresources/Human_Genome/elsi/gmfood.shtmllast accessed on June 23, 2008
2007, Italy - Agriculture, Encyclopedia of the Nations, http://www.nationsencyclopedia.com/Europe/Italy-AGRICULTURE.htmllast accessed on June 23, 2008
2008, Agriculture and Food - Italy, Earth Trends, Retrieved at http://earthtrends.wri.org/pdf_library/country_profiles/agr_cou_380.pdfon June 23, 2008
2008, the World Factbook, Central Intelligence Agency, https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/it.htmllast accessed on June 23, 2008
1) USDA, (May 5, 2010), 'Agricultural Productivity in the United States', retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.ers.usda.gov/data/agproductivity/
2) Croplife, (2010), 'Modern Agriculture', retrieved 2nd Dec, 2010, from, http://www.croplifeamerica.org/crop-protection/modern-agriculture
3) Croplife, (2010) 'The Three Pillars of Modern Agriculture', retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.croplifeamerica.org/crop-protection/modern-agriculture/three-pillars
4) Doug Rickman, J.C Luvall & Joey Shaw et.al, (Nov 2003), "Precision Agriculture: Changing the face of Farming," retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.geotimes.org/nov03/feature_agric.html
5) Pat McGrane, (Apr 2010), "No -- Till Farming," retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.*****/2010/04/no-till-farming
6) John Horowitz, Robert Ebel & Kohei Ueda, (2010), "No-Till Farming is a Growing Practice," retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.ers.usda.gov/Publications/EIB70/EIB70.pdf
7) SAITC, "Growing Plants using Space technology," retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.spaceag.org/Growspace/GS_gpstopic.pdf
8) USDA, (July 1, 2010), 'Adoption of Genetically Engineered Crops in the U.S.',
retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from http://www.ers.usda.gov/Data/BiotechCrops/
9) GMO Compass, (Mar 29, 2010 ), 'Genetically Modified Plants: Global Cultivation on 134 Million Hectares', retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from http://www.gmo-compass.org/eng/agri_biotechnology/gmo_planting/257.global_gm_planting_2009.html
10) Lillian E. Forman, (2009) 'Genetically Modified Foods', ABDO publishers.
11) Merlinda D. Ingco & John D. Nash, (2004), "Agriculture fn the WTO: Creating a trading system for Development," The World Bank
12) Matin Qaim, (Apr 2, 2010), 'The Benefits of genetically Modified Crops and the Cost of Inefficient regulation', retrieved Dec 2nd, 2010, from, http://www.rff.org/Publications/WPC/Pages/The-Benefits-of-Genetically-Modified-Crops-and-the-Costs-of-Inefficient-Regulation.aspx
13) Bionet, (2005), 'Future Food: Four Examples of Genetically Modified Foods' retrieved Dec 2nd 2010, from, http://www.greenfacts.org/en/gmo/gmo-greenfacts.pdf
14) Steve Connor, (Sep 28th 2010), 'GM Maize 'has polluted rivers across the United States', The Independent, retrieved Dec 2nd, 2010, from, http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/gm-maize-has-polluted-rivers-across-the-united-states-2091300.html
15) Anna Lappe, (Apr 29, 2010), "Don't Panic Go Organic," retrieved Dec 3rd 2010, from, http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/04/29/dont_panic_go_organic?page=0,1
16) Subrata Kr Mandal, (2006) " Precision farming approaches for small farm agriculture: Scope and Prospect," retrieved Dec 3rd 2010, from, http://www.gisdevelopment.net/proceedings/mapindia/2006/agriculture/mi06agri_144.htm
(1982). Basic needs and government policies in Thailand. (p. 181). Maruzen Asia. (2001). Policies for agricultural sustainability in northern Thailand. (p. 92). International
Institute for Environment and Development.
Doner, R. (2009). The politics of uneven development: Thailand's economic growth in comparative perspective. (p. 368). Cambridge University Press.
O'Reilly, F., & McDonald, P. (1983). Thailand's agriculture (geography of world agriculture).
(p. 96). Akademiai Kiado.
Wyatt, D. (2003). Thailand: A short history. (2 ed., p. 384). Yale University Press.
Batalion, J. 50 Harmful Effects of Genetically Modified Foods. April 36, 2005. http://www.cqs.com/50harm.htm
Dioxin found in German eggs, BBC, January 2005. Accessed April 35, 2005.
Genetically Modified Food Items Are Common, but Little Noticed
Wall Street Journal. (Eastern edition). New York, N.Y.: Mar 24, 2005. pg. D.4
Genetically Modified Foods. April 26, 2005.
Global Biotech Crop Acreage) BIO. April 25, 2005. http://www.bio.org/news/features/20040113.asp
Mitchell P. And Lee K. Concern grows over genetically modified food. 1998. April 24, 2005.http://www.wsws.org/news/1998/nov1998/gen-n21.shtml
Taverne. D. Careless science costs lives. Guardian Online. February 18, 2005. Accessed April 24, 2005. http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1417224,00.html
UN Backs Gene-Modified Crops To Help the World's Poor Farmers. WTO. April 26, 2005.http://www.wtothailand.or.th/news.php?trans_id=1117
Whitman, Deborah B. Genetically Modified Foods: Harmful or Helpful? 2000. April 26, 2005.http://www.csa.com/hottopics/gmfood/overview.php