Essay Instructions: Write a 5 page paper, utilizing at least 2 texts we have discussed from the Restoration to the Victorian Age, with one of the following dualities as your central topic of discussion.
*Intellect and Imagination
*Civilization and the Natural World
*The Past and the Future
*Power and Opression
*Man and Woman
*Innocence and Experience
The duality you choose is only the basis of your discussion. I expect you to find a way to work within your topic, so that you can create an interesting, more narrowly focused claim.
The texts included (You have to pick only two text from the following) NO OUTSIDE SOURCES PLEASE!
1) Jonathan Swift's "A Modest Proposal"
2) John Dryden's "Mac Flecknoe"
3) Alexander Pope's "The Rape of the Lock"
4) William Blake's "The Tyger", "The Lamb"
5) Robert Burn's "To a Mouse" and "To a Louse"
6) Mary Wollstonecraft's "A Vindication of the Right of Women"
7) William Wordsworth, "Lines Written in Early Spring", "She dwelt among untrodden ways",
"The world is too much with us";
8) Samuel Taylor Coleridge "The Eolian Harp", This Lime-Tree Bower My Prison"
9)Byron's ""Don Juan(Stanzas 1-33)
10) Shelly's "Ozymandias" and "England in 1819"
11) Keats, "La Belle Dame sans Merci" and "Ode on a Grecian Urn"
12) Browning "Porphyria's Lover", " My Last Duchess",
13) Tennyson, "Ulysses", "Locksley Hall"
14) Yeats "The Lake Isle of Innisfree", "The Second Coming" Leda and the Swan"
Pick any two texts from above. no outside sources please.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..