Essay Instructions: Using approximately one page per question consider these questions related to world civilization during the period of 1500CE to the early 20th century:
- Examine the growth of worldwide trade from 1500 to 1800. Discuss the rise and implications of a global trading system.
- Examine the leading thinkers of the scientific revolution. Why were the early discoveries of the scientific revolution met with such resistance? In what ways did these discoveries destroy an old worldview and create a new one? How did their ideas influence the Enlightenment?
- What factors help to explain the rapid Spanish conquest of Central and South America? What advantages did the Spanish enjoy? What events were important?
- Relate the American concept of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness to slavery. How did these two concepts coexist?
- Examine the role of women during the Ming and Qing dynasties. How was foot binding representative of the changing social and gender worlds of China? Compare and contrast the situation in China to the role of women in other societies studied so far.
- What factors led to the decline and eventual collapse of the Islamic states? Did they have any problems in common that would help explain their fall?
Question 10 answers
- Discuss the origins of the American Revolution. How did the American colonies go from happy British citizens to conscious revolutionaries? How did the American colonies win their freedom? How did the American Revolution inspire other revolutionary movements?
Question 11 answers
- How total was the transformation brought about by the industrial revolution? Did anything of the old world remain? Was there opposition to this transition?
Customer is requesting that (HisDudeness) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Formatting Specifics:
Font to use: Essays should be typed in a sans serif font like Arial, Tahoma, Verdana. Helvetica. This is typed in a serif font.
References and Definitions: You do not need to go beyond course materials to write the essays, but if you do, you must cite all the articles and web sites you use. At least 75% of your essay must be your thoughts. I am providing all course materials via email.
Avoid using direct quotes. Instead, paraphrase the author in your own words but cite the author for the information.
Both ancient China and ancient Egypt were self-absorbed and inward looking (Wenke, 2007: 342)
Paper will be submitted to Turnitin.com for originality report!!!
Essay should be approximately 400-900 words (about 1-2
pages typed, double spaced).
QUESTION and GUIDELINE for ESSAY TOPIC:
The ancient civilizations of the Old World and the Andes are a world apart. But there are striking similarities (and staggering differences) between the Old and New World civilizations. After reading Fagan's chapter on the Moche, working through the module, and visiting the two assigned web sites, describe the Moche civilization and compare it to any ancient Egyptian or Mesopotamian or Shang civilization. Did the lack of written documents bias the interpretation of Moche society? Was the Moche an "empire" or was it a series of independent urban centers lead by a charismatic ruler. What was the role of warfare? How did the discovery of the royal tombs change our interpretation of the Moche?
Spend most of your time discussing the Moche. The Fagan chapter and the Smiley unit should answer much of this. You do not need to elaborate on the Old World civilization, just draw some comparisons.
REQUEST Writer Username: mmorley
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Edict must have in text citations and works cited page, I am using Peter Stearns World Civilizations "The Global Experience" 5th edition.
You are an emperor who resides over a classical civilization. As a new emperor, your goal is to rule effectively. You studied the great civilizations of China, India, Greece and Rome. You gleaned valuable lessons from your examination of these empires. You analyzed the factors that led to the rise of these empires, as well as those that led to their decline/demise. You know what it takes to hold an empire together socially, what would create a vibrant economic network, and how political stability can be achieved. You will sift through this knowledge, borrowing elements that appeal to you, adapting others to the needs of your populous, and discarding what you think is counterproductive. Although you must take into account your personal values and belief systems, as well as your personality and leadership style, which will undoubtedly influence how you will rule your empire, keep in mind that you are a "classical" emperor.
It's your first day "on the job." Here is your first assignment as an Emperor. Write an imperial edict to your subjects, outlining your vision of how the empire will be governed politically, structured economically and organized socially under your rule, and explaining the justification and logic behind your vision. Your public statement must be persuasive, and must convince ALL your subjects that unity and security will be achieved under your rule. While rhetoric is often a necessary political tool, yours must be sufficiently supported by well-developed arguments, and must include specific strategies that you will utilize to achieve your vision.
Your edict must also address the following elements. These include:
1-Source of your imperial authority?
2-Acknowledge the civilizations that you borrowed ideas from and why you selected those ideas. (You must reference the civilizations by name and example.)
3-Acknowledge important groups who support you or whose support you hope to get or groups whose good will is important to you.
4-What you will demand from your subjects?
5-What your policy will be toward allied and friendly states and just as importantly enemy or unfriendly states?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: synthesize the world during the first century C.E. Need to view integration or isolation of geographic regions(East, middeterranian, Europe, etc.), and how intellectual or technological movements, or warfare or trade routes linked them or kept them apart, focus on the main trend and developments. Please consult the book titled "The Heritage of World Civilization" Vol. one 6th edition. written by Ablert Craig and published by Prentice Hall
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..