Essay Instructions: The service organisation is : Travel Agency
Analyse the issues in "issues_of_travelagency.doc" or you can think of what issues a Travel Agency problems might encounter.
Download Here: http://home.exetel.com.au/ecoon/issues_of_travelagency.doc
What to write about:
Write an essay which Show the determinants of satisfaction/dissatisfaction for this service organisation. Use relevant theories to also discuss service quality measurement (and quality gaps) in this organisation.
You might want to reference the lecture note and ALSO do additional research:
Download Here: http://home.exetel.com.au/ecoon/reference_service_quality.pdf
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Below is the exact instructions for submission of my project report. Can you please place the information below the directions in the correct format for me. I have also listed my timetable in case you need that for reference. Thanks.
What is your status (activities and time)?
o Planned ??" Expectations for the current performance period. From Project Plan or latest Progress Report
o Actual ??" Accomplishments for the current performance period.
o Variance ??" Explain and justify the difference between planned and actual.
What will be accomplished during the upcoming performance period?
o Planned ??" Expectations of the next performance period, including adjustments due to variance.
Will you be able to accomplish the project as defined? If no, please explain and provide new project details for review.
How are you feeling as of the due date?
o Identify your successes during the last performance period?
o Identify your failures during the last performance period?
o On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is excellent and 1 is failed, rate your performance for the latest period. Explain your assessment.
The following progress report project provides a summary of activities to date and the remaining steps. In this stage of the project, the services offered by other travel agencies completed. This provided some insight on how to start a small scale company. The IRS tax policies and conditions were searched and necessary documents have been downloaded. The current main focus is mailing the travel surveys to potential clients to understand the demand for a new travel agency. This document provides a comparative progress report of the actual stage of the project and the planned stage.
Search on Jamaica (10.24.2010- on going): http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g147309-Jamaica-Vacations.html, and http://www.lonelyplanet.com/jamaica are very resourceful to provide information about Jamaica. The uniqueness of the proposed travel agency would be the group packages and even mountain trips, there is also the idea of coffee trips for customers to travel to the Blue Mountain of Jamaica, as coffee is one of the key exports of Jamaica. However, this part of the research has not been completed yet. It is planned to gather all the documents and prospective attractions in the first week of December, 2010.
Travel Agency Search (10.26.2010-11.04.2010): This period of the project started to become familiar with other travel agencies ( e.g., http://www.tropicaltours-ja.com/agency.htm, and http://www.compactravel.com/).
Small Business Association (10.27.2010-11.03.2010): After an internet search, U.S. Small Business Association website and the information needed to start up a company was complied. I also printed information on different types of small business loans in case in the future I need a loan to finance my company.
Distribution of Travel Surveys (10.29.2010-on going): The surveys regarding travel styles of individuals have been sent to selected people. The target is receiving 50 replies; therefore, at least 65 surveys are planned to send. This would add some extra printing cost; however, it is essential for accurate information of the demand for a travel agency.
Cost Analyses (10.24.2010-on going): The estimated cost for promotional literature is $49. The cost for printer ink would be $50 and I have purchased 100 stamps at the cost of $37. Office furniture would be around $800. This office setting would allow the costumer visits by appointment. In the beginning the salary for myself would mainly be the commissions from any trips that I would book.
There are remaining items to be completed to start the company. Research for more information on Jamaica and the different resorts and tours for potential customers to enjoy while on vacation. Receive and organize the surveys I have received completed and make a list of any potential customers that have provided their contact information.
Mail and hand out a travel survey to 50 people, to see if there is a demand for my travel services Fri 10/29/10 Thru 12/2/10
Research other travel agencies on the web and develop my own unique services Tue 10/26/10 thru Fri 11/5/10
Research and print forms from the IRS website for specific tax documentation for a small business 10/28/10 thru Wed 11/17/10
Research small business association for beginning my enterprise Wed 10/27/10 thru Wed 11/3/10
Research for office supplies and the cost I will incur when purchasing equipment Thu 11/4/10 thru Mon 11/15/10
Research With local Print companies for cost of promotional Literature 11/4/10 thru Wed 11/10/10
Research online different resorts within Jamaica and what services/amenities each resort has to offer 11/18/10 thru Wed 12/8/10
Research online the different tours/adventures within Jamaica 11/24/10 thru Tue 12/7/10
Research online different safety tips and emergency telephone numbers for Jamaica 11/24/10 thru 12-7-10
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Title: Analysis of American Airlines
1. Brief description of the airline history
2. Financial performance in the post deregulation environment
3. Aircraft mix, hub structure
4. Labor relations issues
5. Marketing plan
6. Reservation strategy. Web vs. Travel agency
7. International presence and alliances
8. Air cargo operations
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: My research is on opening a home based travel agency. I mailed 50 surveys to people asking their travel needs and if they would be willing to use me as a travel agent. I will be using a bar graph for the results of my survey that I have sent to people. I will be developing a matrix for easy reference on the different resorts within Jamaica and what the resorts have to offer.
I have attached a copy of my timeline to show what research I have done for this assignment. If you need any further information or have questions, please let me know. Thanks.
• Mail and hand out a travel survey to 50 people, to see if there is a demand for my travel Research other travel agencies on the web and develop my own unique services
• Research financial needs and regulatory issues for my travel agency
• Research small business association for beginning my enterprise
• Research for office supplies and the cost I will incur when purchasing equipment
• Research With local Print companies for cost of promotional Literature
• Research online different resorts within Jamaica and what services/amenities each resort has to offer
• Research online the different tours/adventures within Jamaica
• Research online different safety tips and emergency telephone numbers for Jamaica and make spreadsheet
Primary Research Summary
Feel free to borrow from your Research Plan in addressing the first two items. But be sure to look for places where it would be appropriate (now that the research is completed) to revise or update the information you presented in your plan. That is, keep what didn’t change, and switch-in what did.
1. Brief Problem Definition: Provide a one-sentence statement that defines your problem, opportunity, or need.
2. Final Problem Overview: Present an updated overview of your problem background, benefits, importance, limitations, restrictions, risks, objectives, and design. Where and why did you set out to accomplish what -- and through what means? Give extra emphasis to any details that have changed/evolved from those stated in your proposal.
3. Implementation/Methodology Summary: Here, present a clear and credible account of the action steps you took in performing your research. A clear correlation must exist between your plan (i.e., Objective Implementation & Research Methodology) and what actually took place. Explain and justify all deviations.
4. Data Analysis, Evaluation, and Recommendations: Provide an honest, complete, and objective assessment of the results and your recommendations. Evaluate the data collected against your "predetermined" criteria (as stated in your plan), and also against any other evaluative mechanisms that have since arisen (e.g. an opinion or other outcome you hadn't expected).
5. Literature Review: A summary of the critical knowledge and ideas published on the defined problem providing historical background and validation for the proposed research. It organizes and synthesizes the information, identifying strengths and weaknesses, and provides support and credibility. The original works maybe empirical, theoretical, analytical, or methodological in nature. An annotated bibliography citing the original works referenced must be included.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..