Total Pages: 6 Words: 2008 Works Cited: 5 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Starbucks Core Competencies
Goal of the project:
Being able to conduct in-depth strategic-management related research, apply the theoretical framework to real life examples, write a research report, and present your findings in a rigorous manner.
Please Use most recent information like the information from 2010-2012. Do not use the outdated information.
See the upload files which is the requirements about the table, figure and citation.
Also there is a sample report, please follow the sample report's format, like how to deal with the table and figure.
And I attached starbucks' Annual Report.
Analysis Starbucks Core Competencies
Goal of the project: Being conduct -depth strategic-management related research, apply theoretical framework real life examples, write a research report, present findings a rigorous manner.
(Please use Starbucks' 10K or Annual Report as one of the sources)
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 15 Words: 3854 Bibliography: 15 Citation Style: Harvard Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Starbucks Human Resource Management policies and the Growth Challenge
In recent years, there has been much interest in the notion of ?high commitment? human resource management (HRM). Considering this premise provide a reasoned and academically underpinned account of the advantages of adopting such an approach and evaluate how closely Starbuck?s fits with this ?high commitment? model.
1) Underpinning knowledge ? demonstrates understanding of relevant concepts, approaches and theoretical frameworks in relation to best practice HRM. Information gathered and used is valid, relevant and of masters level quality. All sources are to have an HR focus, with a strong academic underpinning.
2) Application of knowledge ? knowledge and evidence is applied to the case study organization in an appropriate way that demonstrates understanding of the company and its context. Therefore, all knowledge will be integrated and not presented in isolation to the case.
3) Critical analysis ? shows capacity for objective review and critical evaluation. Uses information and underpinning knowledge to provide a balanced critique of the relative strengths and weaknesses and to justify choices and decisions. Develops coherent and justified arguments and conclusions. Clear and logical structure and presentation, containing appropriate standard of Harvard referencing.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: “STARBUCKS’ MISSION: SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY AND BRAND STRENGTH”
An analysis paper should address the following: (USE THIS GUIDELINE FOR ALL OF YOUR PAPERS)
1. What are the main facts of the case? (Not all the facts/the main facts)
2. What are the ethical issues that need to be addressed (be specific; cite examples)?
3. What are the alternatives for the case characters (What could have been done differently)?
4. Please cover the topics. This is not a short answer assignment.
B) Answer the questions at the end of the problem. The answers should be specific. Your answers may come from your analysis. I am interested in how you arrived at your answers at the end of your paper.
1. Why do you think Starbucks has been so concerned with social responsibility in its overall corporate strategy?
2. Is Starbucks unique in being able to provide a high level of benefits to its employees?
3. Do you think that Starbucks has grown rapidly because of its ethical and social responsibility activities or because it provides products and an environment that customers want?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Starbucks- is a company you going to write about it.
First, you should provide information about this firm.
-The overall size and concentration ratio of the industry in which the firm operates
-Research and development
The first part should be around 2 pages.
-Discuss the firm’s main products (you don't have to describe every single product. Discuss the main line of products)
-Describe the pricing practices and competitive strategies related to those products
-Compare the above strategies to those of the firm’s major competitors
-Then introduce new idea/suggestion
-What new product should be added or how to improve an existing product ( My idea is starbucks branded car air freshener. Air freshener will be in the form of the cup. People who like mocha will be able to choose the smell of that drink and so on. The reason behind this idea is to increase brand awareness, revenues and appetite of customers. So when you will drive to work and smell your favorite coffee you would not be able to resist and will stop at local starbucks to satisfy your craving. You should expand this idea and maybe back up with some research ( its idea, this product does not exists ). This idea should be at least 1 page. )
-What price range should be set ( Relates to idea)
-Who are the targeted customers ( Relates to idea)
-How your plan could beat or catch up with the major competitors ( Relates to idea)
This paper is for Managerial Economics and its 25 % of my grade. Please write a nice paper, deliver on time and don't plagiarize. I will also have to do presentation based on this paper, especially idea part. All parts are important, so cover them. Thank you in advance.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..