Essay Instructions: topic is analysis of changes in the standard of living during the industrial revolution. I need at least 25 references, footnotes etc as it is a 3000 word essay. In addition to the hard copy I need to summit, I also need to summit an electronic copy so I would really appreciate it if this term paper could be one of a kind like advertised. Thanks
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 8 Words: 2191 Bibliography: 0 Citation Style: None Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: All answers to questions should be typed and double-spaced. With the exception of multi-part questions, answers to questions should not exceed one-half of a page. Answers to multi-part questions should not exceed one page.
1. What contributes more to GDP?the production of a pound of hamburger or the production of a pound of caviar? Why?
2. Define real GDP and nominal GDP. Which is a better measure of economic well-being? Why?
3. Suppose that a borrower and a lender agree on the nominal interest rate to be paid on a loan. Then inflation turns out to be higher than they both expected.
a. Is the real interest rate (i.e., nominal interest rate less the expected rate of inflation) higher or lower than expected?
b. Does the lender gain or lose from the unexpectedly high inflation? Does the borrower gain or lose? Explain your answer.
4. How would an increase in the world price of oil affect the amount of frictional (i.e., temporary) unemployment? Is this unemployment undesirable? What public policies might affect the amount of unemployment caused by this price change?
5. Are the following workers more likely to experience short-term or long-term unemployment? Explain.
a. A construction worker laid off because of bad weather.
b. A manufacturing worker who loses her job at a plant in an isolated area.
c. A horse-drawn wagon industry worker laid off because of competition form railroads.
d. A short order cook who loses his job when a new restaurant opens across the street
e. An expert welder with little formal education who loses her job when the company installs automated welding machinery
6. What are the primary factors contributing to a country?s standard of living? Identify the factors and explain how each affects a nation?s living standards. How would an increase in capital gains taxes impact the standard of living? Explain your answers.
7. Name at least three ways that government policy makers increase a nation?s living standards? Be specific and explain how the methods you cite impact living standards.
8. In the 1990s, Japanese investors made significant investment in stocks and bonds as well as acquired U.S. businesses and real estate in the U.S. At the time, many Americans were unhappy that this investment was occurring. (a) In what way was it better for the U.S. to receive this Japanese investment than not to receive it? (b) In what way would it have been better still for Americans to have made these investments?
9. Investment can be increased both by reducing taxes on private saving and by
reducing the government budget deficit in a closed economy (i.e., one not
engaged in international trade, borrowing, or lending). Why is it difficult
to implement both of these policies at the same time?
10. What would you need to know about private saving to judge which of the
policies suggested in (9) would be a more effective way to raise
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 10 Words: 3482 Sources: 8 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Question:
How and why do the child protection states of Japan, Germany and Switzerland differ, and what effect do these differences have on the standard of living of each country?
? Switzerland, Germany, and Japan were all named in the top ten in 2006 for countries with the highest standards of living.
? Although child protection is not one of the largest factors regarding standard of living it is in fact an important factor to determine this measure.
? By examining child protection across these three states, it will allow the public policy of the three countries to be compared in relation to public welfare.
? Even though Japan, Germany, and Switzerland all portray leadership in regards to standards of living in the “New World,” it is clear that Japan in particular in comparison to Germany and Switzerland, is lacking in their attention to the political institution of child protection.
Comparison of Current Status of 3 States Standards of Living:
? 3 States compared to rest of the world
? 3 States compared to one another
Comparison of Current Status of 3 States Child Protection Services:
? Extent of Government Funding…
? Extent of Government Action…
Investigation of Public Policy:
? Past history of public policy will be examined regarding what has been promised and what has actually been done, to determine the reliability of the three countries’ governments.
? Current issues in each country will be inspected and then cross-examined.
? Future Policy will be compared to determine which country will ensure their citizens the highest standard of living possible in the coming decade.
Interpretation of Findings:
? Interpret & explain how standard of living can be determined by comparing the status of child protective services across stable democracies in the world.
? Interpret the importance of child protective services in stable democracies around the world.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This is another assignment called Team project. I want three pages, one page for list of team members and their roles, the second page for the recorder's notes, and the third page for analysis of the team process.
I have attached the required course work instructions and appendixes A,B&C for more instructions. You must follow appendixes A,B&C process to complete the assignment.
Also, If you like you can choose from the following topics:
International trade, International marketing, and Free trade or any appropriate articles from business week and Fortune magazine.The instructions says choose two articles.
Team members must answer these questions:
1)What are the ramifications of international trade on jobs in the United States?
2)How does international trade affect the balance of trade?
3)How does international affect our standard of living?
On any topic you choose you must answer all these questions.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..