Total Pages: 8 Words: 2670 Works Cited: 8 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: My topic is how a back-scratching alliance of Korean government and Korean businesses companies made South Korea became Asian tigers and why South Korea?s government didn?t have any choice to develop the country except for the corrupt relationship between political and business circles during 1960s-1970s. There are several theories here. Modernization theory, Dependency theory, or World System Theory. Please define which theory is South Korea more concerned in the past and research and explain WHY (Esp. in the past, South Korea heavy reliance on United States). And also, according to Peter B. Evans who is Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Berkeley, there are three states: Predatory State, Intermediate State and Developmental State. During the Park administration, define which state was and why. After 2000, define which state South Korea has and why. Please make sure how the Park administration affected about changing state level and explain why it was happened. This is the key point. Which theory, what I mentioned above, influence for changing state level (Predatory->Intermediate->Developmental) based on S. Korea's history from 70s until now. You should be related all those together and should be very well-organized. The paper should be master degree's level of writing.
At least the paper need to have 4 scholar resources (Books or articles from peer-reviewed journals) to use work-cited. Other additional sources can be newspaper articles, documentaries). Please make very strong thesis statement. Please underlined thesis statement. Please express strong position in conclusion.
Samsung, Hyundai, LG, and POSCO were a faily typical examples during Park Jung Hee adminstration. Park Jung Hee was a Republic of Korea Army general and the president of South Korea from 1961 to 1973. Park has been credited with the industrialization and rapid economic growth of South Korea through export-oriented industrialization, especially with United States. Park invested a lot of money for Korean businesses companies such as Samsung and Hyundai, POSCO, and LG.
Please finish the paper on time. (Aug/12nd/2012 6:00pm EST)
*Please make a question for thesis statement. And please answer from thesis statement in conclusion.*
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 10 Words: 2654 Bibliography: 10 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: COUNTRY ANALYSIS REPORT
The aim of this report is to determine the relative attractiveness of any two countries in Asia for investment in one of the following industries ? (1) manufacturing, (2) Information technology, (3) services, (4) healthcare, and (5) consumer products. You will prepare a brief report on the relative attractiveness or lack of attractiveness of any two Asian countries from a particular industry point of view. For example, if you are interested in manufacturing industry, then you will explore the attractiveness or lack of attractiveness of either country X or country Y from the point of view of manufacturing industry only. For an effective CAR, following steps are useful.
1. Choose two Asian countries from the following list.
Choose an industry -
2. You should evaluate the relative attractiveness of your chosen countries from the point of view of your chosen industry. The preparation of the report will require limited outside research.
3. Country attractiveness can be determined by evaluating three categories of variables -- i.e., political variables, economic variables, socio-cultural variables (see below). Because your industry needs are different, you will not need to evaluate all the variables in these three categories (political, economic, socio-cultural). Pick and choose the variables which are absolutely relevant to your industry. So, you must do a careful analysis of your INDUSTRY NEEDS.
4. After choosing the relevant variables, please assign them what we will call in this course ?Attractiveness Score.? See the table in the next page for an example of assigning and determining the Country Attractiveness score. You must explain your reasons for assigning a particular score to a particular variable.
5. What is your recommendation? Which of the two countries is more attractive from your chosen industry point of view?
6. Your report must be limited to TEN pages (double-spaced and word-processed). You must include a table in a separate page with your variables and scores. This table is not counted as a part of your Ten-page-limit.
7. An Executive summary, stating the main findings and arguments of your research should be given at the beginning of your CAR.
8. Endnotes/footnotes must be given, wherever necessary.
9. Bibliography is required.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Discuss about South Korea’s strategy toward regionalism and multilateralism. Divide it into Korea's Past, present, and future strategy.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: United States and South Korean relations. Discuss aspects such as military assistance, economic aid, and also regards to North Korea and the cold war, and the promotion of democracy. Look at the history of the United States and South Korea, but also incorporate the things mentioned above. As, mentioned look at the history but focus on a more recent time frame, like the last 20 to 25 years. Please also put in some key figures heads that where involved with this.Basically describe how the United States affects south korea and how they conincide with north korea.The main foucus is on south korea and the United States.Please organize these toughts with structure.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..