Essay Instructions: This is a final literature review paper for one of my psycholgy courses. The topic is: the effects of racial biases/stereotypes on eyewitness memory. The paper needs to include a broad introduction (introduction of the topic and areas of focus as well as the thesis sentence) a main body (elaboration on core concepts, tracing the development of the topic, and discussion of any subtopics) a broad conclusions section (reviewing what has been learned and the importqnce/impact of the topic) as well as a reference page. This all must be done in current APA format and the 12 required sources must be scholarly peer reviewed from accepted journals of pyschology. This paper will be submitted to turnitin.com so there can be no plagerism!
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Write a research proposal (15 pages, not including reference pages) that is aimed at testing a hypothesis based on the research question (aforementioned above -- i.e., about the death penalty and racial bias). Research proposal must include (IN EXACT ORDER):
1) an abstract,
2) an "INTRODUCTION" caption, followed by
3) a "LITERATURE REVIEW" caption that includes a review of the relevant literature and an explanation of why the research is important with the proposed hypotheses (approx. 6-9 pages);
**THE REMAINING 6-9 PAGES MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:**
4) a "CONCEPTUALIZATION" section that includes several different definitions of main concepts/constructs of interest in the application of the death penalty from the literature review and how will they be measured and gathered?
5) a "METHODOLOGY" section describing what steps you WOULD TAKE IF YOU ACTUALLY WOULD DO THIS PROPOSAL, which must include your research design(time-series component), sampling (study site and sample population), participants, and how data collection will be carried out (e.g., self-report surveys, questionnaires, etc.) -- in other words, exactly how is your research going to be conducted, and ethical issues, if any;
6) a "CONCLUSION" section, containing a 1/2- to 1-page discussion of the significance to your study objectives (i.e., what are the major findings, how these findings ad to the research of racial bias in the application of the death penalty in the U.S., how do they support, refute, or inform current theory, etc.),
7) include appendices, especially if you plan to use, for example, charts, graphs, or an instrument in your study such as a few sample survey questions, AND
8) bibliography and/or works cited page at end of paper.
The proposal should be in APA format, typed in 11 font and page margins should be no wider than 1 inch. Be conscious of spelling and grammar. The paper should include a minimum of 10 citations, which MUST INCLUDE PEER-REVIEWED, SCHOLARLY JOURNAL ARTICLES.
I'VE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, BUT I'M EXTREMELY PRESSED FOR TIME. I'VE "SHOPPED" THROUGH SEVERAL WEB SITES & FOUND YOUR SITE & THEPAPEREXPERTS.COM TO BE THE MOST COMPARABLE, AND HOPEFULLY YOU'LL TURN OUT TO BE THE MOST RELIABLE. I'M VERY, VERY SKEPTICAL ABOUT THIS, BUT I PROMISE YOU THAT IF THE PAPER YOU PRODUCE GIVES ME A HIGH GRADE ("A" PREFERABLY), YOU'LL DEFINITELY HAVE A DEDICATED, RETURNING CUSTOMER FOR THE REMAINDER OF MY GRADUATE SCHOOLING. PLEASE DON'T PLAGIARIZE!!! MY PROFESSOR USES SOFTWARE PROGRAMS TO DETECT PLAGIARISM. MY FUTURE DEPENDS ON THIS!
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 9 Words: 2486 Sources: 7 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: I need a brief 5-7 page paper in Bluebook cited format (http://www.access-to-law.com/citation/basic_legal_citation.pdf) on subject below.
I have included the outline below of writing points and will attach some resources to use in the admin area. If you use other resources please cite accordingly. Also, please do not relate to other countries outside of the US.
Before submitting please check for grammar errors, spelling and ensure it is original work as it will all be checked in a plagiarizer software.
OPEN FIELD DOCTRINE
Thesis: The open field doctrine, it?s relevance to the constitution.
A. What is the open field doctrine?
B. Evolution of the open field doctrine in the United States (due process, unreasonable searches, etc.)
C. Brief introduction of pros for the open field doctrine, such as criminal deterrence, punishment fits the crime.
D. Brief introduction of cons for the open field doctrine, such as the Fourth Amendment, statistical bias and due process inconsistencies.
I. Financial costs
A. Cost of hearings, processes, lawyers, etc.
B. Cost of appeal process.
II. Statistics/Research pertaining to effectiveness and ineffectiveness of the open field doctrine.
A. Research to support why the open field doctrine is effective.
B. Research to support why the open field doctrine is ineffective.
1. Racial bias/racial profiling
A. Summarize how the cons outweigh the pros of the open field doctrine statute.
B. Re-state thesis.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I will be ordering the rest of my dissertation, but at this time I just need an introduction. This dissertation is for Clinical Psychology. The working title of my dissertation is "The effect of patient sexual orientation on diagnosis since DSM-IV". The introduction needs to be 1 1/2 to 2 pages long...not necessary for it to have cited sources..unless the writer feels it necessary. The lit review will go through the history of diagnosis in general, the specifics of homosexuality as a diagnosis and it''s eventual removal from the DSM and the rationale for this. It will then review literature on homosexuality.....etiology, attitudes and biases within the general population, within religion. It will then review literature on history of homosexuals in psychological treatment....diagnosis, reparative treatments, etc. Then it will review research on clinician bias....drawing from not only literature on biases toward homosexuals, but also racial bias as a comparative. The eventual problem statement at the end of the lit review will state the scarcity of research on diagnosis since DSM-IV and especially the scarcity of research on female homosexuals. A working hypothesis may be that this study will show that clinicians will diagnosis a female homosexual with an axis II personality disorder more often than a female hetersexual, given the same clinical data with only sexual orientation differences. I don''t know if this is what you need in order to do an introduction, please let me know if you need more info.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..