Total Pages: 3 Words: 976 References: 3 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Describe a recent event (can be local, state, or national) that illustrates three major core concepts and three major concerns of Public Administration, such as: the bureaucracy, bureaucratic power, transparency, accountability, public service, national security, and health care.
Write a short two to four page essay in which you do the following:
Identify at least 3 major concepts of Public Administration that relate to your chosen event (refer to Chapters 1-3 of Milakovich & Gordon)
Identify at least 3 concerns of Public Administration, as illustrated by your chosen event.
Research your event and cite at least two credible sources in your essay, while also evaluating the credibility of your sources.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Create a mind map of Public Administration
Mind mapping is a graphic representation in which the various theories, theorists, and concepts are linked and arranged thematically around the central word or concept. Mind maps are used to visualize, organize, and explain ideas and concepts. They can also serve as important tools for problem solving, decision making, and writing.
(1) Create a mind map of public administration along with a 1- to 2-page summary that briefly describes how the mind map has taken shape and how it is envisioned to continuing to grow.
(2) It is important to identify and show the relationships that exist between individuals and ideas. In addition to the maps themselves, create a 10 page discussion of the mind maps. In this discussion, it needs to point out the classifications and connections identified and it will discuss the significance and ramifications of these connections. The analysis of the discipline-level mind map and three theory-area-specific mind maps will provide evidence of the understanding about how the theories in one area, such as leadership or bureaucracy, influence other areas, such as the politics-administration dichotomy or organizational behavior.
(1)Analyzes the literature in the practice of public administration. (Analyzes the literature in the practice of public administration, drawing particular attention to influential and seminal works and their impact on the field.)
(2) Correlates the theories of public administration being mapped to contemporary practices. (Correlates the theories of public administration being mapped to contemporary practices, differentiating between individual, organizational, and societal roles in PA decision making)
(3) Demonstrates critical thinking skills and analysis of the theories being mapped. (Demonstrates critical thinking skills and analysis of the theories being mapped and evaluates current theories and practices based on a deep understanding of the theoretical foundation.)
(4) Evaluates implications for the profession based on contemporary public services issues. (Evaluates implications for the profession based on contemporary public services issues, including the ethical and social aspects of the issues.).
Customer is requesting that (ChristieW) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please develop essay to integrate the arguments, strengths and weaknesses, comparison/contrast that each of the literatures (uploaded unless book) by Lynn, Moynihan, and Rosenbloom to the Theme of "Theory: Public Administration and The Rule of Law".
To give context to this order request, an example of a question that was in class was the following: "1. Drawing upon the scholarly literature, and illustrating your argument with specific examples, assess and draw distinctions between at least three normative theories of public administration and the rule of law. Identify the aspects of those theories that make them normative in nature, making sure to explain what distinguishes normative theories from other kinds of theories. Finally, explain how aspects of the normative theories that you cite might serve to frame or guide empirical studies of public administration of organizations
The Writer can add additional references from anyone of those provided and/or some that may have been referenced in any of the literatures' bibliography.
Theme: Public Administration and The Rule of Law
Laurence E. Lynn, Jr., Restoring the Rule of Law to Public Administration: What Frank Goodnow Got Right and Leonard White Didn’t,” Public Administration Review, Volume 69, Number 5, September/October 2009 , pp. 803-813
Donald P. Moynihan, “Our Usable Past”: A Historical Contextual Approach to Administrative Values,” Public Administration Review, Volume 69, Number 5, September/October 2009, pp. 813-822
David H. Rosenbloom, “The Constitution as a Basis for Public Administrative Ethics,” in Essentials of Government Ethics, ed. Madsen and Shafritz, (Meridian, 1992), pp. 48-64Theme 2:
Uploaded is the bibliography & reference list of other literature the Writer may use in addition to any relevant references Writer wants to use from the literatures.
There are faxes for this order.
Customer is requesting that (jowriter63) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Part I (about 750 words)
Do the reading in resources before participating in this discussion forum. Discussion like Essay should reflect what you've learned from the readings, it should NOT be in the style of a journal or diary entry. All facts and figures and quotations should be completely and correctly cited in APA format
See the attached grading rubric for the standards against which this assignment will be judged.
Disagreement is fine, even encouraged, but be respectful in all of your communication.
Taking into account what you've learned about globalization and public administration over the semester, now what do you think the future holds for your career in PA? How has your point of view changed or shifted since we started the class?
Part II (1 page)
When unions began, they formed together to protect workers' rights to wages, job security, and location jurisdiction. The work place has evolved in the last century. What role if any should unions play in the modern workplace? Explain the effect that the present state of the economy has had on labor unions, if any?
What role and responsibilities should management take to create a more diverse work place for employees?
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..