Essay Instructions: (1) 6-8 pages long, double-spaced, 12 font size.
(2) 5 academic sources
(3) Paper should follow the macro-mechanics of an essay (introduction, body, and conclusion).
(4) MLA format All research sources must be well documented
(5) The essay should answer the following question. "World War One stands out as a watershed event in the history of nation building in East Central Europe. Choose ONE of the seven states of East Central Europe (Poland) and detail the fortune of its nation(s) during World War One. Also, assess the post-war peace settlement and the impact of the principle of self-determination on this nation-state. Then, analyze its development in the political, economic, and social sphere during the interwar period. (Th paper should cover roughly the period 1914-1939)
(6) The paper should also include a title page (not included in the six pages of content)
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This paper is for the class Managment across Cultures.
Read the profile of Poland provided at the end of Chapter 8 of your text (I will be uploading this profile) (Luthans and Doh), in the section entitled ‘In the International Spotlight’. Answer questions 1, 2, 3, and 4.
Question #1 asks: “What are some current issues facing Poland? What is the climate for doing business in Poland today?”
Question #2 asks: “Is the Canadian manufacturing firm using an economic, political or quality imperative approach to strategy?”
Question #3 asks: “How should the firm carry out the environmental scanning process? Would the process be of any practical value?”
Question #4 asks: “What are two key factors for success that will be important if this project is to be successful?
In answering these questions, research and cite one source outside the textbook. The topic of the article needs to pertain to Poland; it needs to be very current (2010 or 2011), and following your answers to the questions above, the citatitions need to be in APA format.
In addition, include in your answer above the Hofstede dimension for the country of Poland and the implications that this demension would have for someone based in the United States conducting business in Poland.
In addition to the profile I willl also be uploading a summary of the chapter as well as key terms.
1. The student thoughtfully and accurately answers the questions presented in the learning activity.
2. The student successfully locates and cites a source of supplementary information outside of the textbook.
3. The student’s answers are clear and concise and organized in a logical, coherent manner.
4. The essay is clearly written and contains correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
5. The student correctly identifies the Hofstede dimension for this country and the implications this dimension would have for someone doing business in this country.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: My class is called 'Post-Communism' and focuses on the development and fall of Soviet states (specifically Poland, Hungary, and Transylvania). This assignment is for our end of term research paper.
The paper assignment is as follows:
... each student is required to write an extended term paper (10-12 pages in length) on a topic selected by the student and approved by the instructor. This paper will observe all of the usual rules governing such an enterprise: coherent organization, proper referencing, adequate bibliography (on average 5 books and/or equivalent number of journal articles NOT included in course readings).
Class texts (you CAN reference these but they cannot count toward the 5 sources mentioned above):
Nationalist Politics and Everyday Ethnicity in a Transylvanian Town by Rogers Brubaker
The State Against Society by Grzegorz Ekiert
Privatizing Poland: Baby Food, Big Business and the Remaking of Labor by Elizabeth Dunn
I have had some additional contact with the professor and my TA to specify the topic. My professor, in our last email conversation, asked, "But your question seems to be something like: What did Poland's munist regime do to try to overe society's antipathy toward the USSR?" As such this should be the general question the paper's thesis answers, but I have also talked to my TA about writing about the 'peting nationalisms' in Poland (one state-sponsored by Soviets and the other which was primarily engaged in resistance). Anything inside this framework is fine, and if you have time I would appreciate an email with the thesis your plan on using.
No direct quotes are necessary for this paper but they are also not prohibited. Under these circumstances I generally try to limit major quotes to about 1 per page, but that is at the writer's discretion.
You can contact me at .
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Please plan accordingly since this project has two parts.
Part 1: Write 2 page report on an underdeveloped Eastern European country – Poland
1. Population size (and year or average time period of calculation)
2a. GDP size in $ as measured in terms of purchasing power parity (and year or average time period of calculation)
2b. GDP size in $ as measured in terms of exchange rate calculation (and year or average time period of calculation)
3a. GDP per capita size in $ as measured in terms of purchasing power parity (and year or average time period of calculation)
3b. GDP per capita size in $ as measured in terms of exchange rate calculation (and year or average time period of calculation)
4. Population growth rate per year (and year or average period of calculation).
5a. Real GDP growth rate per year (as determined from purchasing power parity calculations, as well as year or time period of calculation).
5b. Real GDP growth rate per year (as determined from exchange rate calculation, as well as year or time period of calculation).
5c. Real GDP growth rate per year (as determined from calculations from the local currency)
6a. Real GOP growth rate per capita per year (as determined from the basic purchasing power parity calculations)
6b. Real GDP growth rates per capita (as determined from the basic
exchange rate calculations)
6c. Real GOP growth rates per capita (as determined from the “Additional Comments” section below).
7. Rate of investment (in per cent of GOP) as well as year or time period of calculation.
8. Rate of savings (in per cent of GOP) as well as year and time period of calculation.
9. Government deficit (in per cent of GOP) and year or time period of calculation.
10. Exports (as per cent of GDP} and year or time period of calculation.
11. Imports (as per cent of GDF) and year or time period of calculation.
12. Manufacturing (as per cent of GOP) and year or time period of calculation.
13. Rate of inflation per year and year or time period of calculation.
14. Literacy rate and year or time period of calculation (if available for men, women),
15. Average years of education.
16. Any useful information on capital stock per capita, per worker.
17. Any useful information on technology in the country
18. Any useful information on natural resources (oil, gas, minerals, etc.)
19. Other important data for the country.
Part two: A two page written summary outlining the growth factors in the country described above. Give your view as to the chances that the country will reach highly developed status fifty years from now.
if xy = z, THEN “TAKE LOGS AND DIFFERENTIATE” yields:
g(x) + g(x) = g(z); (the growth rate of x plus the growth rate of y equals the
growth rate of z).
So: since (output per capita) times (population) equals (GDP), g(output per
capita) + g(population) = g(GDP).
Alternately, g(GOP) - g(population) = g(output per capita)
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..