Total Pages: 15 Words: 4516 References: 15 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: PICO question format
"In adult patients with bacteremia and bacterial pneumonia, does adjunctive measurement of pro-calcitonin level improve patient outcomes such as early diagnosis, reduction in morbidity/mortality compared with standard diagnostic methods?"
PICO stands for:
?Population/ Patient Problem: Who is your patient? (Disease or Health status, age, race, sex)
ICU patients admitted with bacterial sepsis and or pneumonia
Intervention: What do you plan to do for the patient? (Specific tests, therapies, medications)
adjunctive measurement of pro-calcitonin level
?Comparison: What is the alternative to your plan? (ie. No treatment, different type of treatment, etc.)
?standard methods of treatment for septic shock and pneumonia
Outcome: What outcome do you seek? (Less symptoms, no symptoms, full health, etc.)
improved patient outcomes such as early diagnosis, reduction in morbidity/mortality compared with standard diagnostic methods.
Guidelines for Evidence-base Paper:
1. The paper must be typed, double-spaced, and referenced using formal APA format.
2. The length of the paper will be 15(fifteen) - 20 (twenty) pages.
6. To prepare the reader for your analysis of the issue, the paper must include (but not limited to) the following elements:
a. Introduction to the issue
b. Relevance of the issue to clinical practice
c. Effectiveness of Evidence
d. Critique, Synthesis and Analysis of Evidence
f. Conclusion-Brief summary of an answer to your PICO question
Grading Rubric for Evidence Based Paper:
Introduction of the Issue 10%
Relevance of the Issue 5%
Effectiveness of Evidence 15%
Critique, Synthesis & Analysis of Evidence 25%
Use of available evidence-based references 10%
Use of correct grammar 5%
Use of APA format or format for the appropriate journal 5%
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: PICO Statement- "Is hand washing more effective than alcohol based hand gels in reducing hospital acquired infections?"
This is an Evidence-Based Practice paper summarizing 2 professional nursing references. They must be relevant to the topic and less than 5 years old; in APA format. Analyze the evidence/research- "cite" your article, what type of research is it? (qualitative, quantitative), what was the population and sample size studied?, what was the intervention performed?, was there a control group?, what was the outcome of the study?, how valid do you think the finding are and why?
1. Paper must be 2 pages in length.
2. Introduction must include appropriately formatted PICOT question and clear explanation of scope of report.
3. The body must contain all of the following: 1) Describe all intervention(s) 2) Describe the presumed benefits of intervention(s) in detail. 3) Describe the studies conducted testing the intervention(s). 4) Explain weather the results of the studies can be generalized to the same population (or not). 5) Explain why or why not the results can be generalized. 6) List what other factors need to be considered regarding the intervention(s). 7) Explain why these factors need to be considered. 8) List barriers to the intervention(s) 9) Explain why they are barriers 10) Include a statement that describes what you learned about this intervention while researching this topic.
4. The conclusion must clarify and restate information that answers the PICOT question.
5. Need 2 current and relevant nursing references.
6. Correct APA format.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 3 Words: 819 Bibliography: 3 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Assignment: Incorporating Theory
Identify a theory that can be used to support your proposed solution.
Write a summary (250-500 words) in which you:
1. Describe the theory and your rationale for selecting the theory.
2. Discuss how the theory works to support your proposed solution.
3. Explain how you will incorporate the theory into your project.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required
Please, I want the Writer who wrote my" Rapid Appraisal of the fifteen articles (15), to complete this order for me. This is because he has my 15 articles and PICO Question already. His ID or Username is "hophead" and I like the work he has done for me even though I have not yet had the grade. I am also sending him the PICO question again because I made a slide change in it. Please let me know if additional instruction or a question is needed.
The PICO Question please: The PICO Statement:
The precise breakdown of the PICO question follows:
1. Population of Interest-- Hospitalized patients.
2. Intervention of Interest--Develop an action plan with a systematic team approach of evidence-based infection control practices.
3. Comparison of Interest--- To current practice.
4. Outcome of Interest--Reduce or eliminate catheter associated urinary tract infection (CAUTI).
5. Time: Time frame it will take to reduce or eliminate incidence of CAUTI.
"For hospitalized patients who are susceptible to catheter associated Urinary Tract infection (CAUTI), if nurses and other assistive personnel develop an action plan with a systematic team approach of evidence-based infection control practices, compared to current practices, could it reduce or eliminate incidences of CAUTI?"
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 506 Sources: 3 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Assignment: Developing an Evaluation Plan
Using 500-1,000 words, discuss methods to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution and variables to be assessed when evaluating project outcomes.
Example: If you are proposing a new staffing matrix that is intended to reduce nurse turnover, improve nursing staff satisfaction, and positively impact overall delivery of care, you may decide the following methods and variables are necessary to evaluate the effectiveness of your proposed solution:
1. Survey of staff attitudes and contributors to job satisfaction and dissatisfaction before and after initiating change.
2. Obtain turnover rates before and after initiating change.
3. Compare patient discharge surveys before change and after initiation of change.
1. Staff attitudes and perceptions.
2. Patient attitudes and perceptions.
3. Rate of nursing staff turnover.
Develop the tools necessary to educate project participants and to evaluate project outcomes (surveys, questionnaires, teaching materials, PowerPoint slides, etc.).
Refer to the "Module 4: Checklist." I will send it by attachment, sir.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required. I will also send you the APA 5TH AND 6th edition by attachment please.
The example given in the instruction is just an example, use whichever is applicable to my project work please.
Again, I will like hophead to see to this order since he has all my previous papers, orders and instructions. I will download additional order materials that will assist the writer to complete the order successfully. Below are the previours papers he has with him please:
1. PICO Question
2 Identifying a question
3 Selecting 15 articles and rapid appraisal
4 Detailed Appraisal of the 15 Articles
5 Review of the Literature of the 15 articles.
6 Incorporating Theory
7 Developing an Implementation plan
AND this present one.
The focus of this order (a) developing an evaluation plan to determine if your intervention (solution) to address the problem identified is working or not working. How will you do this?
Assignment A: Developing an Evaluation Plan.
Please read and closely adhere to the Check List and Course Syllabus instructions which provide specific instructions to assist in completing this assignment.
Please include any tools you will be using during the implementation and evaluation phases with this order.
Let me know if you have any question about the order please.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..