Essay Instructions: * Focus on the information about the origin and theory of personality testing (pp. 341–355) and assessment of personality (pp. 377–418) in the Gregory text.
* Think about the theoretical foundations and uses of both objective and projective personality tests.
* Consider a situation in your specialty area in which a personality test would be appropriate. For this situation, think about why you might use an objective, a projective, or both types of personality tests and why.
* Bring to mind any ethical, legal, and/or sociocultural issues related to the use of personality tests in your specialty area.
With these thoughts in mind:
Post by Day 3 a description of a situation in your specialty area in which a personality test would be appropriate. Then, explain the type of personality test(s) you would use (objective, projective, or both) and provide a rationale for your decision. Finally, explain one or more ethical, legal, and/or sociocultural issues as they relate to the use of personality tests in your specialty area.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 432 References: 2 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Topic: Analyze measures of emotional and behavioral functioning
Not a paper i need two paragraph's explaining objective personality tests, the use in psychological testing
I will not need a intro. or conclusion just the parag.'s , one to references, four hundred words total, please cite the references as following (author, date, pg. or parag. ) DO NOT SWAY FROM THIS EXAMPLE!
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 6 Words: 1720 Works Cited: 8 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: Reliability and Validity of Personality Testing Paper
Personality testing has become exceedingly popular in a variety of employment settings that use these tests to project the success of potential or current employees. However, the factor analysis that is the foundation of the personality test construct poses challenges for determining the reliability and validity of the tests. In this assignment, you will explore the methods for determining reliability and validity of personality testing.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
Prepare this assignment according to the APA Style. An abstract is not required.
Write a paper of 1600 words that discusses the reliability and validity of personality testing. Include the following:
1. A discussion of the construction of personality testing. What role does factor analysis play in constructing personality tests?
2. A discussion of the means of determining the reliability of personality tests. Which estimates of reliability are the most applicable to these tests?
3. A discussion of the means of determining the validity of personality tests. What is the relationship of convergent and discriminant validity to these tests?
4. A discussion of whether personality test results can be projected to potential or continued employee success. To what extent can these tests determine how well an employee will function in his or her assigned role?
5. NO FOOTNOTES
6. Use your own language to make sure that the Index of work cited must not exceed 8%.
APA Format and Style
Academic writing, which is independent thought supported by reliable and relevant research, depends on the ability to integrate and cite the sources that have been consulted. Use APA style for all references, in-text citations, formatting, etc.
Write in first- and second-person sparingly, if ever. This means, avoid using I, we, and you; instead, use he, she, and they. Do not use contractions.
1) Standard-sized paper (8.5 x 11 inches)
2) Margins: 1? top, bottom, left, right
3) Font: Times New Roman, 12 pt font
4) Double space only.
5) Align the text flush left (not justified); there will be a ragged right edge.
6) Title page includes a Running head: first line, left margin, shown exactly as this example ? Running head: SHORTENED VERSION OF TITLE HERE
The running head should be no longer than 50 characters, including punctuation and spaces.
1) All pages should have a header: the first 2-3 words from the title and the page number should appear in the upper right-hand corner of each page (title page is always page 1).
2) In Microsoft Word, click View, Header and Footer, then click Align Right on the Menu bar. On the Header/Footer dialog box that pops up, click Insert Page Number (last button on the left). Put the cursor in front of the number that appears and type the first two words or so of your title. When you finish typing, hit the space bar 5 times to move the text over a bit.
8) NO FOOTNOTES.
9) Use your own language to make sure that the Index of work cited must not exceed 8%.
Please I want the same writer to completer my essay. Writer?s Username: FLWriter2011 or SEIKEN.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: REQUIRED TEXT:
Hergenhahn, B. & Olson, M. (2011). An introduction to theories of personality (8th ed). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice-Hall. Book ISBN: 9578/ Package ISBN: 8780.
Complete the Activity as assigned: 1) Take the Barnum Personality Inventory. 2) Read about the Barnum Effect.
Discuss your experience in taking the two personality tests (The Jung Typology Test from Week 1 and the Barnum Personality Inventory from this week) by answering the following questions:
How did you feel about the results of each of the tests?
Were you surprised by the concept presented in the Barnum exercise?
Have you ever found yourself trying to “fit” yourself to a horoscope or other personality test that described you? What is the difference between tests used by psychologists, the Jung test (AKA, Myers-Briggs or Jung Typology Test) and any other instrument or questionnaire (color code, animal personality, horoscope, tarot card reading, eHarmony personality profile, etc.) that is intended to tell you about your personality?
Discuss the importance of empirical evidence, validity and reliability of a theory, a perspective or a test of personality.
Learning Activities (NEEDED FOR ASSIGNMENT)
Barnum Effect Feedback: Personality Inventory. Retrieved from http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/psych101/LittleBig5B.htm.
The Barnum Effect. Retrieved from http://psych.fullerton.edu/mbirnbaum/psych101/barnum_demo.htm.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..