Write a five-paragraph, 750-word character analysis of Iago. Select three primary character traits that enable Iago to manipulate Othello
Write a five-paragraph, 750-word explanation of what makes Othello
a tragic figure. Is his tragedy self-inflicted or is it beyond his control? What is his tragic flaw?
1. Introduce the name of the play, its author, genre, and subject of the play in the first sentence. Next, include any background information that will be of value in preparing your reader for your thesis statement. Your thesis statement must be the last sentence in your introductory paragraph and it must respond to one of the prompts above.
2. Put quotation marks around all quotations from the play; in parentheses right after the quotation, indicate the page number of the quotation. Do not use any quotation longer the 15 words. Introduce all quotations with a complete sentence and a colon.
3. Provide a suitable title for your paper. Use a title that describes the main focus of your essay. Do not use only the title of the play.
4. Make sure that your sentences say clearly what you intend for them to say. Avoid comma splices, fused sentences, and fragments. Make sure that your subjects and verbs agree; make sure that your pronouns and antecedents agree. Do not use pronouns which have no antecedent.
5. Remember to write in present tense when you are writing about literature, and remember to write in third person.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]