Athavaley, Anjali. (2007). Gourmet Coffee Becomes the Latest Office Perk. Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 14, 2008 at http://www.myflavia.com/Myflavia/en-U.S./discover/pressroom/Wall+Street+Journal.htm
Mars, Inc. (2008). Drinks. Mars, Inc. Retrieved November 14, 2008 at http://www.mars.com/global/Global+Brands/Drinks/Drinks.htm
US Patent and Trademark Office website. Retrieved November 14, 2008 at http://www.uspto.gov
Bergin, Mark and Salariya, David, "Exploration of Mars," (Salariya Publishers, 2002)
Clancey, William J., "Working on Mars:
Voyages of Scientific Discovery With the Mars Exploration Rovers," (MIT Press, 31.08.2012)
Doyle, Amanda, "Spirit and Opportunity, the twin Martian rovers," Retrieved October 8, 2012, from the SEN Website: http://www.sen.com/feature/spirit-and-opportunity-the-twin-martian-rovers.html
Kusky, Timothy M., "Encyclopedia of Earth Science," (Infobase Publishing, 01.01.2009)
LaFontaine, Bruce, "Mars Exploration: Fact and Fantasy," (Courier Dover Publications, 28.01.2002)
Matthews, Mildred S., "Mars," (University of Arizona Press, 01.10.1992)
"Curiosity rover finds evidence of water on Mars," Retrieved October 8, 2012, from the Guardian Website: http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2012/sep/28/mars-rover-curiosity-evidence-water
Chandrashekar et al., (n.d). Auction-Based Mechanisms for Electronic Procurement. Retrieved September 25, 2012 from http://lcm.csa.iisc.ernet.in/gametheory/survey/proc.pdf
Gail Hohner et al., (2003). Combinatorial and Quantity-Discount Procurement Auctions Benefit Mars, Incorporated and Its Suppliers. Retrieved September 25, 2012 from http://www.scienceofbetter.org/can_do/success_stories/Interfaces/1526-551X-2003-33-01-0023R.pdf
1. McKay, Christopher P.; Stoker, Carol R. (1989). "The early environment and its evolution on Mars: Implication for life." Reviews of Geophysics 27 (2): 189 -- 214
2. Brown, Dwayne, (2013). NASA Rover Finds Conditions Once Suited for Ancient Life on Mars. On the Internet at http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/news/msl20130312.html. Last retrieved on December 19, 2013
3. Beaty, D. et al. (2006). Findings of the Mars Special Regions Science Analysis Group. Astrobiology 6 (5): 677 -- 732
4. Conrad, P. et al. (2013). Habitability Assessment at Gale Crater: Implications from Initial Results. 44th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference
5. Feldman, W.C. (2004). Global distribution of near-surface hydrogen on Mars. Journal of Geophysical Research 109.
6. Shiga, David, (2007). Watery niche may foster life on Mars. News Scientist. Magazine Issue 2737.
7. Jakosky, B.M.; Haberle, R.M. (1992). The Seasonal Behavior of Water on Mars in Mars, H.H. Kieffer et al., Eds; University of Arizona Press: Tucson, AZ
8. Raeburn, P. 1998. Uncovering the Secrets of the Red Planet Mars. National Geographic Society. Washington D.C.
9. University of Colorado at Boulder (2010, June 14). Ancient ocean may have covered third of Mars
10. Gaetano Di Achille, Brian M. Hynek. Ancient ocean on Mars supported by global distribution of deltas and valleys. Nature, 2010
11. Cabrol, N. And E. Grin (eds.). 2010. Lakes on Mars. Elsevier. NY
12. Carr, M., Head, J. (2003). "Oceans on Mars: An assessment of the observational evidence and possible fate." Journal of Geophysical Research
13.Titov, D. (2012) Measurements of the atmospheric water vapor on Mars by the Imager for Mars Pathfinder. Journal of Geophysical Research.
14. Sanders, Ray, (2011). Martian Atmosphere Supersaturated with Water? Universe Today. On the Internet at http://www.universetoday.com/89469/martian-atmosphere-supersaturated-with-water/. Last retrieved on December 20, 2013
14. Lovett, Richard, (2007). Mars Life May Be Too Deep to Find, Experts Conclude. National Geographic. On the Internet at http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/2007/02/070202-mars-life.html. Last retrieved on December 20, 2013
15. Mumma, M.J.; Novak, R.E.; Disanti, M.A.; Bonev, B.P. (2003). A Sensitive Search for Methane on Mars. American Astronomical Society
16. Keppler, Frank et al. (2012). Ultraviolet-radiation-induced methane emissions from meteorites and the Martian atmosphere. Nature 17. Kevin Zahnle, Richard S. Freedman and David C. Catling (2011). Is there methane on Mars?. Icarus 212