Essay Instructions: Managerial Economics needs to be applied. In the development of this topic, identify incremental benefits and costs (opportunity costs), trade-off, risks, roles for competitive markets, pricing strategies, the appropriateness of government regulation, and any other relevant elements of decision analysis. Outline the development of the U.S. farm programs and the concerns they raise. Describe the 1996 Freedom to Farm bill. How will the farm programs be reduced? Will any major crops continue to be subsidized? How are American farmers reacting to the new law?
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 2 Words: 580 Bibliography: 3 Citation Style: MLA Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: Managerial Economics ECN400
Select an article in a newspaper or magazine that discusses a government policy on goods or services. Analyze the situation and in 600?1200 words:
?Summarize the article using at least three economic terms and theories covered in class.
?Identify the impact of the policy on Demand or Supply of the good(s) or service(s). Discuss the change(s).
?Draw a supply and demand graph to explain this change. Be sure to label your graph and clearly indicate the change of the curve.
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 4 Words: 1244 Sources: 4 Citation Style: APA Document Type: Essay
Essay Instructions: ECO550: Managerial Economics: Applications, Strategy, and Tactics.
ASSIGNMENT 3: Market Model Patterns of Change
BUSINESS: ? Public Trade Company
WRITE: 4 pages
Choose and research a specific business that is publicly traded where there has been a pattern of change in a particular market model (monopoly, oligopoly, etc.).
Four Page Paper Requires: (Number each section and provide information)
1. Thoroughly describe The Business and Explain the General Pattern of Change of the particular market model indicating how this change is likely to impact business operations.
2. Hypothesize The Basic Short-run and Long-run Behaviors of the Model in the business you have chosen in a ?market economy.? Provide support for your assumptions and conclusions.
3. Thoroughly explain The Major Factors That Affect the Degree of Competitiveness in your business. Use the data to develop at least Three (3) Measures (e.g., productivity measures) to show how the industry is evolving. Provide evidence supporting your rationale.
4. Research two (2) of The Business?s Closest Competitors to determine the pricing strategy for each business indicating how knowledge of this information may influence pricing decisions in your business. Provide support for your rationale.
5. Recommend a Pricing Policy for the Business you chose. Assess how your pricing policy maximizes profits for the business. Provide support for your rationale.
Assignment Must Follow These Formatting Requirements:
? All citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Use at least four (4) high-quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
? The reference page is not included in the required assignment page length.
Make Sure Specific Outcomes Associated with This Assignment are:
? Evaluate the profit-maximizing price and output level for given operating costs for monopolies and firms in competitive industries.
? Propose how differences in demand and elasticity lead managers to develop various pricing strategies.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial economics and globalization.
? Write clearly and concisely about managerial economics and globalization using proper writing mechanics.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Item Final Project
In your final project, describe and answer in economic terms a managerial decision you have knowledge about (for example one that has to be made at your place of employment). Some examples of decisions are:
· Should I start a new business?
Note that each of the questions above can be answered in a single sentence. The answer has implications that should influence future actions. In other words, the answer is meaningful and useful. In your answer, use economic language in a manner that demonstrates your understanding of the concepts of this course. This means use economic language correctly, but also briefly explain the economic terms and concepts. (Don't write for experts in business and economics).
Your paper should have the following major sections with appropriate section title.
1. Executive Summary - The very first sentence of the very first paragraph of the paper and this section should give the answer to the question, don't make your reader hunt for it. Explain why this answer is meaningful or useful.
2. Definition - This section defines the managerial question to be analyzed. It also identifies the possible opportunities and alternatives being evaluated.
3. Factors or Costs - This section describes and identifies factors or costs that will influence the analysis of the questions. This section also includes factors and costs that may seem important (and are important for other questions) and explain why they are not important to this question. For this course, you may limit yourself to the ten most important factors or costs (you should have at least this many). At least three of them should be implicit and at least another three should be explicit. Also at least two should not be important to this question and at least six should be important to answering this question. This section is to demonstrate your understanding of what makes a cost or factor relevant to economic reasoning.
4. Measurement - This section states how the factors or costs from the previous section are to be measured and the values you plan to use in your analysis (or range of values). In this section you may state the reliability of the number. For example, I don't expect you to include every possible value of a factor, you may make assumptions. If you make an assumption about a number how likely is it to change, and/or how comfortable are you with the stability of the number. For this paper, feel free to make many assumptions about the value in this section. The goal of this paper is to demonstrate your ability to apply economic reasoning and not get the correct answer (or politically correct answer). If you apply good reasoning, your answer may be wrong because of a poor assumption. For this course that is acceptable. With experience, your ability to make good assumptions will improve.
5. Analysis - In this section you use the measurement from the above and apply good economic reasoning and solve the problem. Explain what method you?re going to apply and why this method is appropriate (This is to demonstrate that you understand the economic concepts).
6. Summary - This section states your observations about the process. You have an answer, based upon the reliability of the measurement of the factors or costs how likely is that answer to change. You may want to identify some (not more that three) assumptions that if their value were different would give a different answer. For example, buying a house versus renting may the choice when interest rates are 5%, but if they go to 20%, renting may be the better choice.
7. Learning - This section should feel like a repeat of what was written in other sections and would not be normally part of a business report. Its primary purpose is to give you another opportunity to demonstrate your understanding of managerial economics. In this section, you should (a) identify the main economic issues in your project, (b) new learning that has occurred as a result of your readings, (c) class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding, and (d) specific current and/or future applications and relevance to the workplace. The emphasis of the final paper should be on application of economic theory to a practical (hopefully simple) problem.
Writing the Final Summary Paper
The Final Summary Paper:
§ Must be eight double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
§ Must include a cover page that includes:
Course name and number
Name of paper
§ Must include an introductory paragraph with a clearly defined research question (qualitative study) or hypothesis (quantitative study).
§ Must include all sections of the required report outline.
§ Must include a Conclusions and Recommendations section that includes recommendations for changes that make a direct improvement on the teaching and learning environment.
§ Must use APA style as outlined in your approved style guide to document all sources.
§ Must include a Reference List that is completed according to APA style as outlined in your approved style guide.
§ May include any appendices that serve to support the report narrative.
Paper Grading Criteria
The report is clear, engaging, original, and focused; ideas and content are richly developed with details and examples. Organization and form enhance the central idea and theme; ideas are presented coherently to move the reader through the text. The voice of the writer is compelling and conveys the writer?s meaning through effective sentence structure and precise word choices. The writer successfully moves the report through academic constructs and experiential documentation to critical analysis. The report demonstrates a clear balance of these three components.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..