- Use Microsoft Word. Times New Roman 12pt font
- 500 words (not including references). Do not go over 500 words.
- Use APA 6th edition for citations and references. A full letter grade deduction for ignoring this.
- Serious grammatical, spelling, punctuation, or other technical errors could lead to one or more letter grades off. Edit!
- Integrate that material to address your topic.
- No wikipedia.
- The sky is the limit!..
Topic: How is China's outlook on the world different than America
's (economically, politically)?
Include in writing:
- Why do we American's own so few Made
products and so many Made
in China products?
- What amount of $ does the U.S. send China annually in foreign aid?
- How much is the U.S. trade deficit with China?
- Do we violate our core principles by doing business with a country that allows practices like child labor, slavery, and trademark piracy that are illegal in America
- What could happen in the next 50 years if nothing changes? Should anything change?
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]
Ho, C., & Redfern, K.. (2010). Consideration of the Role of Guanxi in the Ethical Judgments of Chinese Managers. Journal of Business Ethics, 96(2), 207-221.
M Islam, & M. Gowing. (2003). Some empirical evidence of Chinese accounting system and business management practices from an ethical perspective. Journal of Business Ethics, 42(4), 353-378.
Lawrence, W., & Sun, W.. (2010). A Cluster Approach towards Enhancing Chinese- American Trade Opportunities. International Journal of Business and Management, 5(2), 44-51.
Pennington, M. (2011, November 15). Lawmakers scrutinize u.s. foreign aid to china. Washington Times. Retrieved from http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/nov/15/lawmakers-scrutinize-us-foreign-aid-china/