Essay Instructions: Long-Term Care Administration
Font size is the equivalent of 12-point pica in APA style
Please answer the following 3 questions in a short to the point manner not to exceed 6 pages. The content of the response and its organization are much more important than the length of the response or the number of words.
1. Quality of care will continue to be a major challenge across the long term care continuum in the future. Among the following delivery sites, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, home care and hospice, select two and discuss the best mechanisms to promote quality outcomes. Consider both policy mechanisms by payers and government as well as specific organizational programs long-term care administrators can initiate on their own.
2. Given the rapidly aging of the population, please describe the most likely scenario for the long term care continuum in the next twenty years, including care delivery settings, services provided and financing mechanisms. Please provide a rationale for those aspects of the continuum that you believe are likely to change.
3. Alzheimer’s disease is expected to increase rapidly in coming years with the aging of the population. What are some of the programmatic and ethical issues that a long term care administrator faces in dealing with this rapidly growing population? How can these issues be effectively integrated into optimal programs for this special population?
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Instructions
Answer the following 2 questions using 2 pages on each. No references needed. No in-text references needed. Just a 2-page essay on each.
1. Write a persuasive response to the statement: To what degree does our nation have a continuum of long term care? Focus on how federal and federal state policy has been shaped. Make sure you include illustrative examples from three such policies.
2. Medicare offers an array of coverage and options to receive health insurance coverage. Explain eligibility and its various components. To satisfy this question, you must include the major parts to the program and the benefits to each of these parts.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Advising Parents on long term care (LTC) Options
The purposes of this paper is to help develop and communicate a more effective way in applying long term care concepts, programs, and services to a real life situation for millions of Americans ??" providing practical and evidence based advice to individuals regarding their options for addressing their long term care needs.
In this paper please address a hypothetical scenario that involves assumptions about Mary and Don (see attachments) including: extent of disability, living situation, financial situation, service preferences, and specific questions presented to you in terms of their concerns and issues. This paper requires you to make some assumptions about their situation in order to completely respond to the scenario.
Please explain the concepts and show which option of LTC is best for Mary and Don and why… also please address why (1) the long term care options appropriate to their circumstances and preferences, (2) the implications of each option for their longer term financial security and social quality of life, and (3) a specific set of recommendations on what they should do. And makes sure to answer the question found on page 37.
The specific case scenario involving Mary and Don is found on pages 36 and 37 of McSweeney-Feld and Oetjen textbook. The specific questions you must respond to in this analysis of the scenario are found on page 37 of the textbook.
The paper should six pages or less double-spaced, excluding title page and references. All type must be Times Roman 12 point pica in APA style.
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: Research Paper
For the research paper, choose a long-term care provider. For example: a nursing home, assisted living, hospice, adult day care, etc. Research the following issues related to this specific provider:
1. Provide an overview and definition of this provider
2. Discuss the types of clients served and the services they provide
3. Provide demographic information on:
a. the number of these providers in the U.S.;
b. the number of clients currently using the service;
c. industry growth expectations
4. Discuss at least 2 major challenges or issues facing this provider today or in the future
5. Give your thoughts/opinions on this industry and some solutions to the challenges
6. Provide a summary or conclusion section
The community assessment will focus on the long-term care provider chosen for the research paper found in the state in which you live. Your research should indicate:
1. A general market analysis of this specific provider in your community.
2. Discuss 2 of the major challenges facing this long-term care provider in your community.
3. Summarize your thoughts, solutions, etc.
The document should be a well organized and comprehensive with each section clearly labeled.
1. The paper should be no longer than 10 double-spaced pages, excluding title page, abstract, and references.
2. Use section and sub-section headings.
3. If appropriate, you may use lists or bulleted sections.
4. Number the pages.
5. Use standard one-inch margins and an 11 or 12 point font size.
6. A reference list is required and not included as a part of the page limit.
7. Use the APA style for citing all sources.
You may choose any long term care provider.
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can do this in two business day. If I don't hear from you, I will assume thatthis work can be done. It is due on the 19th. Please be on time.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..