Essay Instructions: In New York State:
1.) Should some criminal defendants be entitled to free lawyers? (Please make answer Yes)
2.)Is this fair? (yes)
3.)Why or why not?
4.)Are contingency-fee arrangements good policy or bad? (good)
5.)Do you believe the legal process for bringing tort actions needs to be reformed? How and why?
Excerpt From Essay:
Total Pages: 8 Words: 2991 Works Cited: 8 Citation Style: None Document Type: Research Paper
Essay Instructions: - could you make use of the Oxford system of referencing, OSCOLA. including footnotes.
Also, if u quote directly from the texts, could you use the quotation marks as well.
This is the title for this essay: "IT and the Internet have provided stiff competition for the phone, the ledger, the library, and the filing cabinet, but the substantive work of lawyers has yet to be reconfigured" (R Susskind, The End of Lawyers? (OUP 2010) p 21).
Discuss this statement, including in your answer an evaluation of at least one of the 'disruptive technologies' discussed by Susskind in chapter 4 of The End of Lawyers?
Structure (using subheadings for each para)
Paragraph 1(Introduction): Start by copying the quote or paraphrase and the quote and outline how u will structure the essay, and add the thesis statement.
Paragraph 2: Introduce how technology has impacted massively in the legal world.
Paragraph 3: + How technology impact the workload.
Para 4-6: Briefly Introduce new disruptive legal technologies... (Breaks down each topic into paragraphs),
- The electronic legal marketplace pp.108-113
-Online dispute resolution
Read Susskind pp. 217-224
Para 7-11:(Main body): Evaluation mainly focus on two of the disruptive technologies which could be
“Courtroom Technology and Judges....” (technology in the courtroom)
and "Automated document assembly" pp. 100-105
(Read Susskind pp. 210-217) ... you could breaks down into paragraph as well.
Para 12(Conclusion): -Did IT and Internet provide stiff competition for phone... ?
- Did substantive work of lawyers change?
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: The paper must be no less than 4 and no more than 6 pages. The assignment is as follows: [A lawyer or law student who has taken the MPRE is the ideal writer for this assignment please!]
The conduct of lawyers and the ethical dilemmas they encounter have been the subject of many books of fiction and nonfiction. Select such a work (but NOT "To Kill a Mockingbird"), and analyze and discuss the ethical issues presented and their resolution, if any. If appropriate to your selection, critique the manner in which the issues were addressed by the author.
FYI - you don't need to "cite" sources/cases (e.g., blue book cites) within the paper. So, to save space for content please feel free to use a 7th page as a bibliography page which can be referred to within the essay using minimal space. In addition to the base book used, there MUST be references to the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
Ideas for topics:
1. I noticed that there is a paper on your site about the Duke Lacrosse team rape case, which made me think this could be a good topic. There is a book corresponding to this case: "Until Proven Innocent: Political Correctness and the Shameful Injustices of the Duke Lacrosse Rape Case," by Stuart Taylor. Also, you may cite/use other news articles, etc. as additional resources - but a book should be the "basis" of the paper. For this topic, please see and/or cite (at least) the ABA Model Rules 3.3, 3.4, 3.6, 3.8 (special prosecutor). However, since this is already a paper on the site, I am looking for something original - so please be careful not to "egregiously" borrow anything that is visible on the website.
2. Please see the following pdf file as a good example of the type of referencing and/or analysis to be done with respect to the ABA Model Rules:
In particular, I liked how they analyzed Class Action (movie only - no book) and The Verdict (which is based on a book). The Verdict goes into judge conduct also, so it's a little less applicable, because the focus of the essay should be on attorney conduct.
3. If you would prefer to choose another book, that is fine - say some John Grisham type book that later became a movie. Whatever you feel would make for a compelling essay, given the page constraints. There are several good examples in the pdf file noted above, but again, please be mindful of "egregious" borrowing. Certainly, I think if you wanted to choose a book-based movie discussed in this article, and perhaps even citing to this pdf article would be okay, but I did not want anything that overtly resembles what's written here. Hence, it may be safer to choose a different book entirely?
If there is anyway you could let me know what topic and book you end up choosing (before you start writing/researching), I would greatly appreciate it. This would give me some extra time to get and read the book. Also, perhaps I can offer some additional feedback or choices in case it is a book I am totally unfamiliar with.
Thanks in advance for your assistance. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing the pdf file and/or have any additional questions. Thank you very much.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: There are two books for this course:
• Stephen Gillers, Regulation of Lawyers: Problems of Law and Ethics
(8th Ed. 2009), published by Aspen.
• American Bar Association’s Rules of Professional Conduct
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..