1. Burns, James MacGregor, et al. Government by the People. 17th edition. Prentice Hall, 1997
2. Cuaderno, Miguel. Intrinsic Defects of the Presidential System. Philippine Constitutional Journal, January-February 1972, p 14
3. Family Legal Guide. The Judiciary as a Co-Equal Branch of Government. American Bar Association: Findlaw.com, 2003. (accessed 09:04:03). http://www.public.findlaw.com
4. FirstGov. Judicial Branch. (accessed 09:04:03). http://www.uscourts.gov
5.Jipping, Tom. The Judiciary: the Strongest and Most Dangerous Branch. ESR, March 12, 20002
6. Lairson, Albert. The Power of the Judiciary. Cheat House.com (accessed 09:04:03). http://www.cheathouse.com/eview/8666_the_power_of_the_judiciary.html
7. MSMS SGA. Judiciary Branch. MSMS Student Handbook. (accessed 09:04:03). http://www.msms.k12.ms.us/people/orgs/sgs/judiciary
8. Mears, William. The Supreme Court: How It Works. CNN.com. (accessed 09:04:03). http://www.cnn.com
9. Meese, Edwin. How Congress Can Reign in the Courts. Hoover Digest, 1997 no 4
10. Nowacki, John. Nominations for Confirmations. ESR, May 8, 2000
The Gathering Storm." John Marshall: Definer of a Nation. 2003. DuPage County Bar
Association. 9 Dec. 2004 http:dcba.org/brief/sepissue/1997/art20997.htm.
Hugo Lafayette Black." Arlington National Cemetery Website. 2004. Arlington National
Cemetery Website. 9 Dec. 2004 http:www.arlingtoncemetery.net/hlblack.htm.
Judicial review/Marbury v. Madison." National Legal Center for the Public Interest. 2002.
National Legal Center for the Public Interest 9 Dec. 2004 http://www.nlcpi.org/pdf/JudicialReviewMarburyvMadison.pdf#search='judicial%20review%20marbury'.
Linder, Doug. "Judicial review." Exploring Constitutional Conflicts. 2004. University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. 9 Dec. 2004 http://www.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/ftrials/conlaw/judicialrev.htm.
Louis Brandeis." Wikipedia. 2004. Wikipedia. 9 Dec. 2004 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Brandeis.
Black's Law Dictionary. St. Paul, MN: West Publishing Co., 1990.
Marcus, Maeva. Origins of the Federal Judiciary: Essays on the Judiciary Act of 1789. New York: Oxford, 1992.
Raskin, Jamin B. Overruling Democracy: The Supreme Court vs. The American People. New York: Routledge, 2003.
Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989).
Treanor, William Michael. (2005). "Judicial Review before Marbury." Stanford Law Review 58(2): 455.
An Introduction to the Sami Culture" (1996) Retrieved, January 28, at http://boreale.konto.itv.se/samieng.htm
Criminal Matters" Swedish Government Offices Website Retrieved, January 28, at http://www.sweden.gov.se/sb/d/2138/a/14884
Malmstrm, C. "Diversity in the European Context" Retrieved, January 28, at http://www.sweden.gov.se/sb/d/8660/a/82943
Reiter, P.L. (2007), Comparative criminal justice systems. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall/Pearsons.
Sweden" (2008) CIA World Factbook Retrieved, January 28, from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sw.html
The Swedish Judicial System," (2007) Retrieved, January 28, at http://www.sweden.gov.se/content/1/c6/01/62/79/e12619f4.pdf
Wickstrom, O.H. Dolman, L. (1993) World Factbook of Judicial Systems Retrieved, January 28, at http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/wfbcjswe.txt