I'm going to be making an advertisement for people to read the book Sula by Toni Morrison. It can be a movie poster, a magazine/newspaper advertisement, radio/television commercial, or a billboard. Anyways, though, that's my job. But keep in mind that I have to do that because the writing you do will have to be such that I can easily create an advertisement. There should be at least 6 paragraphs.
1. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on IDENTIFYING MARKETS, i.e. the groups of people who will read the book (the audience). Locate at least TWO markets. For example, the market for OTHELLO may include: English teachers, students studying Shakespeare, or literature in general, blacks, people of mixed race, film producers, actors, etc.
2. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on CREATING YOUR CAMPAIGN. After picking the two markets, decide what will most interest them about the book SULA. IDENTIFY THESE INTERESTS AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU MADE THIS DECISION. For example: English teachers may be most interested in the language and vocabulary of OTHELLO; film producers may be most interested in the plot and the racial conflicts
Those had to with advertising. Now, onto some more writing about the book itself:
3. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on A description / discussion of the PERSONALITY TRAITS OF THE MAIN CHARACTER and a discussion of the MAIN CHARACTER'S INTERNAL CONFLICT
4. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on an analysis of the MAIN EXTERNAL CONFLICT
of the book.
5. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on a description/discussion of the LOVE INTEREST / SIDE-KICK / OR SECOND MAJOR CHARACTER and an explanation of what the CHARACTER'S RELATIONSHIP IS TO THE EXTERNAL CONFLICT
6. At least 1 paragraph should be spent on discussing one RISING ACTION.
Write it well and thoroughly. Also, you might want to put in a little bit of help for me, and suggest what I could draw or what catchy phrases I could put on a movie poster designed for the markets you write about. (But don't include that as one of the six paragraphs above) Just put it in the end if you want, and if you have space. Also, the paragraphs you make should be in the order I have listed, but you shouldn't have to list number by number before you write the paragraph that corresponds to that number. But I should know which number you're referring to by the content of the paragraph.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]