Lesson 3: Understanding Interdisciplinary Studies
Assignment 1: Using Szostak’s 12-Step Process
Directions: For this assignment, you will develop an interdisciplinary
question and follow Szostak’s 12-step process of interdisciplinary study
. Be sure to read the instructions for each step carefully and take time to research and reflect on your answers. You do not need to perform extensive library or internet research to complete steps 4, 6, 7, and 8; a cursory search will be adequate for this assignment. For the questions that ask you to list, simply provide the list. For all other questions, write a paragraph response.
• Develop an interdisciplinary
• Identify at least 4 key phenomena.
• Identify relevant theories and methods (at least 3).
• Perform literature survey. Write a paragraph summarizing your findings. You must cite at least three sources. Be sure to use correct APA style for your references.
• Identify relevant disciplinary perspectives (at least 3)
• Revisit theories, methods, and phenomena that have received little attention. Revisit at least one. Describe it below and explain if anything was gained by revisiting it.
• Evaluate the results of previous research
• Compare results of previous research
• Develop a more comprehensive/integrative analysis
• Reflect on the results of integration
• Test results of integration
• Communicate the results
THIS NEEDS TO BE IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
For Szostak’s 12 step process it can be found via Google, if you have any other question just email.
[ Order Custom Essay ]
[ View Full Essay ]