Acemoglu, D, Johnson, S & Robinson, J 2003,'The rise of Europe: Atlantic trade, institutional change and economic growth',The American Economic Review, Vol. 95, No. 3, pp. 546-579.
Dodds, S 1998,'Citizenship, justice and indigenous group-specific rights-Citizenship and indigenous Australia',Citizenship studies, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 105-119.
Fantham, E 2005,'Liberty and the people in Republican Rome',In Transactions of the American Philological Association, Vol. 135, No. 2, pp. 209-229.
History.org 2013, 'Voting Chain of Events Directions', Viewed on 15 Apr 2013, [http://www.history.org/History/teaching/enewsletter/volume4/images/ChainDirections.pdf]
Kabeer, N 2002,'Citizenship, affiliation and exclusion: perspectives from the South',IDS bulletin, Vol. 33, No. 2, pp. 1-15.
North, JA 1990, 'Democratic politics in republican Rome', Past & Present, Vol. 126, pp. 3-21.
Stone, JC 1988,'Imperialism, colonialism and cartography',Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, pp. 57-64.
Townsend, C. (2004) Pocahontas and the Powhatan Dilemma: The American Portraits Series. Hill and Wang; First Edition
Spinage, C. (2003). Social Change and Conservation Misrepresentation in Africa. Ecology and Organizational Biology 32(4):265-276
West, P., Igoe, J. & Brockington, D. (2006). Parks and Peoples: The Social Impact of Protected
Areas. Annual Review of Anthropology 35: 251-277.
1. Mununggirritj, D. Yolngu Healer's Medicine: Plants used by the women healers of North-East Arnhem Land. [Online] Available at: http://www.atec.net.au/djapirri_muunggirritj_atec_h_w_presentation.pdf [Accessed 3 September 2011].
2. McGrath P., 2006. 'The biggest worry..': research findings on pain management for Aboriginal peoples in Northern Territory, Australia. Rural Remote Health 6(3), p.549
3. Aboriginal Resource and Development Services (ARDS) [Online] Available at: http://www.ards.com.au/default.html. [Accessed 3 September 2011].
4. Cass A, Lowell A, Christie M, Snelling PL, Flack M, Marmganyin B, Brown I., 2002. Sharing the true stories: improving communication between Aboriginal patients and healthcare workers. Mad J. Aust 176(10), pp.466-70
5. Cheng WY, Blum P, Spain B., 2004. Barriers to effective perioperative communication in indigenous Australians: an audit of progress since 1996. Anaesth Intensive Care 32(4), pp.542-7
6. Zollo JA., 1998. Reflective practice in nurse education: a step towards equity in education and health care. Collegian 1998; 5(3):28-33.
7. Hannigan B. A discussion of the strength and weaknesses of 'reflection' in nursing practice and education. J Clin Nurs 10(2), pp.278-83
8. Johns C. 1996. Visualizing and realizing caring in practice through guided reflection. Journal of Advanced Nursing 24, pp.1135-1143
9. Atkins S, Murphy K. 1993. Reflection: a review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing 18, pp.1188-1192