Jonietz, Erika. "Choosing our children's genetic futures." Technology Review. 106(1) February 2003. Proquest Database.
Schaefer, Pamela. "In vitro fertilization widely used." National Catholic Reporter. 36(1). October 1999. Proquest Database.
Trafford, Abigail. "Second Opinion." The Washington Post, November 14, 2000. Proquest Database.
Becker, G. (2000). The Elusive Embryo: How Women and Men Approach New Reproductive Technologies. Berkeley, CA: University of California Press.
Bleiklie, I., Goggin, M.L., & Rothmayr, C. (Eds.). (2003). Comparative Biomedical Policy: Governing Assisted Reproductive Technologies. London: Routledge. Retrieved Burfoot, a. (Ed.). (1999). Encyclopedia of Reproductive Technologies. Boulder, CO: Westview Press.
In Vitro Fertilization. National Institutes of Health. Retrieved March 18 at http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/007279.htm
Sloan, G.A. (1993). Postponing Parenthood: The Effect of Age on Reproductive Potential. New York: Insight Books.
Spark, R.F. (2000). Sexual Health for Men: The Complete Guide. Cambridge, MA: Perseus Publishing.
Tomlins, J. (2003). The Infertility Handbook: A Guide to Making Babies. Crows Nest, N.S.W.: Allen & Unwin.
Zygote intrafallopian transfer: ZIFT. Retrieved March 18 at http://www.americanpregnancy.org/infertility/zift.html
1) Tomorrow's Child - Plot Synopsis [online website] Available at http://www.vh1.com/movies/movie/35838/plot.jhtml[Accessed on: 07/09/2005]
2) Magisterium of the Catholic Church. Instruction on respect for human life in its origin and on the dignity of procreation: replies to certain questions of the day (22 February 1987), Vatican City.
3) Steinbock B. Life before birth: the moral and legal status of embryos and fetuses. New York, Oxford University Press, 1992. Pages: 59-71.
4) Claudia Kalb with Karen Springen - "Brave New Babies" [online website] Available at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3990134/site/newsweek/[Accessed on 07/09/2005]
5) McAllister J., Ethics with special application to the medical and nursing professions, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, Saunders, 1955. Page: 223.
6) The Women's Health Council - "Position Paper on Assisted Human Reproduction: The Health and Social Implications for Women" [online website] Available at http://www.whc.ie/publications/position_reprod.html[Accessed on: 07/09/2005]
7) Marie Anderson and John Bruchalski - Assisted Reproductive Technologies are Anti-Woman [online website] Available at http://www.nccbuscc.org/prolife/programs/rlp/04anderson.htm[Accessed on: 07/09/2005]