Essay Instructions: Jill;
I want to place this order with the writer that is doing the annotated Bibliography right now on a separate order.
I need a min of 3000 words but if the writer feels that they need more I am willing to let them tell me how many pages they need so I can pay for them. I would need the paper by Oct 10. Can you advise me?
***** Cite References in text as per 2010 APA??"Times New Roman??"12 Point-regular.
*****The Project that these will be associated with will be about the Italian immigration to the United States between 1870 and 1920.
Please focus on a specific time period such as the period of the greatest migration of Italians to this country USA.
You might also look at the topic from a comparative perspective analyzing Italian immigration patterns in the earliest decades from 1850 and comparing them to the time of the greatest numbers coming to the United States.
You could look for differences and similarities in what regions of Italy were sending the most, and the social and economic backgrounds of the immigrants, among others.
The essay must describe and discuss the subject in detail,. It must also analyze how the experiences of the subject of the essay fits (or does not fit), the broad trends in the American ethnic experience described by Jon Gjerde, RonaldTakaki, Hasia Diner:
***See Below for Add’l References that need to be minimally need to be used, as per submitted annotated bibliography, others can be added if writer chooses they just need to Cite References in text as per 2010 APA??"Times New Roman??"12 Point-regular.
Diner, H. (1983). Erin's daughters in America: Irish Immigrant Women in the Nineteenth Century. Baltimore, MD: John Hopkins University Press.
Gjerde, J. (Ed.). (1998). Major Problems in American and Ethnic History: Documents and Essays. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company.
Takaki, R. (2008). A Different Mirror: A History of Multicultural America (Rev. ed.) Boston: Little Brown Company
*****Previously written Annotated Bibliography from your writer:
1. The Italian Immigrant Experience in America (1870-1920),
2. Back to Ethnic America : Italian Immigration http://www.digitalhistory.uh.edu/historyonline/italian_immigration.cfm
3. Immigration…Italian: a City of Villages. http://memory.loc.gov/learn//features/immig/italian1.html
4. Italian Immigration to the United States. Alessandra Di Benedetto (January, 2000)
5. Takaki, R. (2008). A Different Mirror: A History of Multicultural America (Rev. ed.) Boston: Little Brown Company.
Click here: Takaki, R. (2008). A Different Mirror: A History of Multicultural America (Rev. ed.) Boston: Little Brown Company.
6. Gjerde, J. (Ed.). (1998). Major Problems in American and Ethnic History: Documents and Essays. Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company. Click here: Gjerde, J. (Ed.). (1998). Major Problems in American and Ethnic History: Documents and Essays. Boston: Houghton Mi
7. The Catholic Social Science Review 13 (2008): 213-229. Click here: http://www.catholicsocialscientists.org/CSSR/Archival/2008/Cavaioli%20-%20article.pdf
8. Immigration…Italian: a Century in the Spotlight. http://frontiers.loc.gov/ammem/ndlpedu/features/immig/alt/italian.html (thru italian9.html)
9. Immigration The Journey to America: The Italians. http://library.thinkquest.org/20619/Italian.html
10. Italian Immigration to America- 1850’s. Patty Inglish, MS http://hubpages.com/hub/Italian-Immigration-to-America-1850s, http://library.thinkquest.org/20619/Italian.html
Plus Text Books used
Customer is requesting that (roliva) completes this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This is a research paper for a upper division cultural diversity class. My two cultural groups are African immigrants to America, as they compare to Black Americans whose ancestors came from Africa. Below is a full scope of the paper, details, format,etc.
Chapter I: Background and Cultural Characteristics of the Target Immigrant Family/Group
In this chapter, you should describe your target family and discuss the micro, meso, and macro factors in the target family?s home country that served as the catalyst for their immigration to the U.S.A. When describing your target family, explore aspects of their national culture (customs, traditions, assumptions, and beliefs) as these were manifest within the context of their home culture and then consider the effect that immigration to the United States and attempts to assimilate had on the family with respect to these cultural factors. Consider Segal?s framework for immigration provided in Chapter 5 of the Lum textbook as you write this chapter. To complete this section, you should use both articles and books about the target family?s culture. Interviews with family members would also be helpful here.
So, for example, if your target family are second generation immigrants from Thailand (in Southeast Asia), then tell me about the customs, traditions, assumptions, and beliefs of the Thai people. When your target family immigrated to the United States, how well did these customs, traditions, assumptions, and beliefs transfer to American life? Which of these aspects of culture helped the group to adapt and assimilate and which were barriers to assimilation? Given the challenges of immigration, why did your group decide to immigrate? What was happening in their families or their communities or their regions or their country that led to their decision to leave?
When writing your paper, remember to use APA format. When looking for books and articles, try to find materials written by authors who are members of the group you have targeted. Make sure to document all sources, including interviews, in proper APA format, in a bibliography at the end of your chapter.
3 solid pages of well-written, well-organized, densely packed, factually-based primary or secondary sources. I am more interested in what you learn and how you present and support what you learn from your primary source.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: I need a argument for the pro's for immigration to the United States.
Please use the below sources.
Grillo, J. (2010,December). The Immigration Dilemma. Retrieved from http://ebscohost.com/c/
Davidson, A. (2006, March 30). Is illegal immigration an economic burden to America?
-ACLU-ProCon.org. Is Illegal Immigration an Economic Burden to America?-ACLU-
ProCon.org. Retrieved from http://aclu.procon.org/view.answers.php?question ID=000713
Krikorian, M. (2012, June). The Perpetual Border Battle Center for Immigration Studies. Center for Immigration Studies. Retrieved from http://www.cis.org/OpedsandArticles/Krikorian-
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: This brief [4-page] research paper requires you to combine in-class materials with outside (library and internet) research. The broad topic concern immigration to the United States, both legal and illegal. You may choose any of the topics below. You must combine the following sources:
The Portes and Rumbaud chapter entitled “Who They Are and Why They Come”
The Lawrence Downes article What Part of ‘Illegal’ Don’t You Understand? from The New York Times
A close analysis of the film Dirty, Pretty Things
At least one additional New York Times article that you choose very carefully
Two journal articles from a sociological journal [consult Sociological Abstracts,
JSTOR, or similar..
*At least one book on racism or immigration that deals closely with your topic*
1. Historical patterns of immigration to the United States from one particular country or region of your choosing
2. The eugenics movement and its influence on changes in immigration patterns during the twentieth century
3. Stages of immigration control in the twentieth, including the institution of passports, quotas, green cards, and the lottery system
4. Immigration and its influence on the creation of “pan-ethnicities” – [e.g., the creation of categories such as “Asian,” “Hispanic,” “Latino,” etc.]
5. Political disputes over immigration [i.e., “solutions,” “reforms,” and other political measures that have been enacted or proposed in the past decade]. This must include a discussion of why certain measures are supported or resisted by various groups and institutions.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..