Allen, D.R., Wilburn, M., 2002, Linking customer and employee satisfaction to the bottom line: a comprehensive guide to establishing the impact of customer and employee satisfaction on critical business outcomes, ASQ Quality Press
Arup, C., 2006, Labor law and labor market regulation: essays on the construction, constitution and regulation of labor markets and work relationships, Federation Press
Bach, S., 2005, Managing human resources: personnel management in transition, John Wiley and Sons
Finkelstein, M.S., 2004, Net-works: workplace change in the global economy: a critical and practical guide, Rowan and Littlefield
Gibb, S., 2011, Human resources development: foundations, process, contexts, Palgrave Macmillan
Grigoroudis, E., Siskos, Y., 2009, Customer satisfaction evaluation: methods for measuring and implementing service quality, Springer
Griffin, R.W., 2010, Management, Cengage Learning
Hickman, C.R., 2005, Management malpractice: how to cure unhealthy management practices that disable your organization, Adams Media
Hoffman, K.D., Bateson, J.E.G., 2010, Services marketing: concepts, strategies and cases, Cengage Learning
Kaynak, E., Jallat, F., 2005, Marketing issues in Western Europe: changes and developments, Routledge
O'Sullivan, K., 2008, Strategic knowledge management in multinational organizations, Idea Group Inc.
Robbins, S.P., 2009, Organisational behavior: global and Southern African perspectives, Pearson Education
Willis, J., 2008,Qualitative research methods in education and educational technology, IAP
2012, The world factbook -- Australia, Central Intelligence Agency, https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/as.htmllast accessed on August 22, 2012
2012, Website of RACQ, http://www.racq.com.au last accessed on August 22, 2012
1. Friesen, M. & Johnson, J. (1995). The Success Paradigm: Creating Organizational Effectiveness through Quality and Strategy. Retrieved April 30, 2011 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=YhyRCupKG5wC&printsec=frontcover&dq=organizational+effectiveness&hl=ro#v=onepage&q&f=false.
2. Wang, Z. & Chen, J. (2005). Technology Innovation and Human Resource Management. International Journal of Manpower. Retrieved April 30, 2011 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=-ehC2sQOIbUC&pg=PT5&dq=organizational+effectiveness&hl=ro#v=onepage&q=organizational%20effectiveness&f=false.
3. Hallam, G. (2011). Advantages and Disadvantages of Internal Coaching. Retrieved April 30, 2011.
4. Jackson, S. et al. (2009). Managing Human Resources. Cengage Learning. Retrieved April 30, 2011 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=gpimdMwZuwsC&pg=PR10&dq=training+human+resources&hl=ro#v=onepage&q=training%20human%20resources&f=false.
5. Holbeche, L. (2009). Aligning Human Resources and Business Strategy. Roffey Park Institute. Retrieved April 30, 2011 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=F75-3vK76ecC&pg=PA304&dq=coaching+human+resources&hl=ro#v=onepage&q=coaching%20human%20resources&f=false.
6. Eigenhuis, a. & Dijk, R. (2008). HR Strategy for the High Performing Business. Retrieved April 30, 2011 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=eMwdsM1gL6sC&pg=PA144&dq=coaching+human+resources&hl=ro#v=onepage&q&f=false.
7. Carton, R. & Hofer, C. (2006). Measuring Organizational Performance. Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd. Retrieved May 4, 2001 from http://books.google.ro/books?id=hg35tP2rfxoC&pg=PA53&dq=organizational+effectiveness+measurement&hl=ro#v=onepage&q=organizational%20effectiveness%20measurement&f=false.
8. Field, R. (2002). Organizational Effectiveness, Structure, and Technology. Retrieved May 4, 2011 from http://apps.business.ualberta.ca/rfield/Organizational%20Effectiveness,%20Structure,%20and%20Technology.htm.
9. McNamara, C. (2010). Employee Training and Development: Reasons and Benefits. Authenticity Consulting. Retrieved May 4, 2011 from http://managementhelp.org/trng_dev/basics/reasons.htm.
Shackleton-Jones, N. 2003. 'Blended Learning at Siemens: A Training Manager's View'.
Article in TrainingZone.
In this article, Shackleton-Jones briefly describes the various training needs that are necessary behind the use of blended learning approach.
Anderson, C.H. (1984). Job design: Employee satisfaction and performance in retail stores.
Journal of Small Business Management, 22, 9.
Benevides, A.D. & David, A.A. (2010). Local government wellness programs: A viable option to decrease healthcare costs and improve productivity. Public Personnel Management,
Brown, P., Brice, M. & Mcgrath, J. (2000). Partnering to improve HR service delivery. The Public Manager, 29(3), 13.
Caress, S.M. (2001). Organizational impediments to effective policy on Gulf War Illness.
Policy Studies Journal, 29(2), 250-252.
Chaudron, D. (2008). Master of all you survey: Planning employee surveys. OrganizedChange.com. Retrieved from http://www.organizedchange.com/pdfs / employeesurveys.pdf.
Clarke, S. & Cooper, C.L. (2004). Managing the risk of workplace stress. New York: Routledge.
Dalton, D.R. & Mesch, D.J. (1990). The impact of flexible scheduling on employee attendance and turnover. Administrative Science Quarterly, 35(2), 370-371.
Dennis, G.L. (1998, June). Here today, gone tomorrow: How management style affects job satisfaction and, in turn, employee turnover. Corrections Today, 60(3), 96.
Dibble, S. (1999). Keeping your valuable employees: Retention strategies for your organization's most important resource. New York: John Wiley & Sons.
Kowalksi, R., Harmon, J., Yorks, L. & Kowalski, D. (2003). Reducing workplace stress and aggression: An action research project at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
Human Resource Planning, 26(2), 39-41.
Landrum, M.B., Normand, L.T. & Rosenheck, R.A. (2003). Selection of related multivariate means: Monitoring psychiatric care in the Department of Veterans Affairs. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 98(461), 7-9.
Meglino, B.M., Ravlin, E.C., & Denisi, A.S. (1997). When does it hurt to tell the truth? The effect of realistic job reviews on employee recruiting. Public Personnel Management,
New online enrollment application available for servicemembers. (2012, February 3). Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved from http://www.va.gov/opa / pressrel/pressrelease.cfm?id=2259.
Robertson, L. (2003, August-September). Down with top-down: The New York Times and Salt Lake Tribune implosions underscore the perils of the top-down management style. American Journalism Review, 25(6), 36.
Shell, R.L. (2003). Management of professionals. New York: Marcel Dekker.
Sims, R.R. (2002). Managing organizational behavior. Westport, CT: Quorum Books.
VA history. (2012). Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved from http://www.va.gov / about_va/vahistory.asp.
VA occupations. (2012). Department of Veterans Affairs. Retrieved from http://www.vacareers.