Essay Instructions: Click on http://wps.prenhall.com/wps/media/objects/663/679611/box_6_1.pdf in order to access the "Heritage Assessment Tool."
Assess yourself using the Heritage Assessment Tool by answering its questions. In 1,000-1,500 words discuss the usefulness of applying a heritage assessment in evaluating the needs of the whole person, summarize what you learned from the Heritage Assessment Tool.
Interview three families from different cultures. One family can be your own. Compare the differences in health traditions between these cultures. Address:
Identify common health traditions based on your cultural heritage.
Evaluate and discuss how the families subscribe to these traditions and practices.
Prepare this assignment according the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
In-text citations and a reference page are complete. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.
All format elements are correct.
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
There is a sophisticated construction of paragraphs and transitions. Ideas progress and relate to each other. Paragraph and transition construction guide the reader. Paragraph structure is seamless.
Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive; contained within the thesis is the essence of the paper. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Evaluation of how family subscribes to these traditions and practices is offered in detail, while offering insight and/or reflection.
Identification of common health traditions based on your cultural heritage is offered in detail, while offering insight and/or reflection.
Interview of three families from different cultures that provides comparison of the differences in health maintenance, health protection, and health restoration among the cultures is offered in detail, while offering insight and/or reflection.
Discussion of the usefulness of applying a heritage assessment in evaluating the needs of the whole person is offered in detail, while offering insight and/or reflection.
Excerpt From Essay:
Essay Instructions: PLEASE REFERENCES NEED TO BE LESS THEN 5 YEARS: FROM 2005-2010 ONLY
I WILL BE UPLOAD THE HERITAGE ASSESSMENT QUESTIONS TO YOU, SO YOU MAY GET AN IDEA TO DO 1ST QUESTION FOR THE ESSAY.
I WILL BE UPLOAD THE GRADING RUBIC TO YOU, SO YOU WILL KEEP IN MIND WHAT NEED TO BE ADDRESS FOR THE ESSAY. I'VE ALSO TYPED IT OUT IN THE QUESTIONS FOR YOU.
This essay will be 750-1000 words,
1) Summarize what you learned from the heritage assessment. (summarization addresses what was learned from the heritage assessment) PLEASE SEE attached documents of heritage assessments questions).
2) Identify commom health traditions based on personal cultural heritage. (My cultural background is southeast Asia: please see website: http://www.health.ri.gov/chic/minority/asi_cul.php (Discusses each tradition in comprehensive and logical manner.
3) Interview 3 families from different cultures: Southeast Asian; HIspanic Americans; and African American. Compare the difference in health traditions between these cultures. (clear comparison of the differences in health traditions between cultures with strong examples addressing:
a) Health maintenance
b) Health protection
c) Health restoration
4) Evaluate how deeply you feel your family subscribes to these traditionsa and practices. (My cultural background is southeast asia). Evaluation is clear and concise. Examples are clear and well-developed.
5) Explain what your professional heritage is (nursing) and how you deeply do you identify with it. (clear and comprehensive explanation of professional heritage. Gives well-developed examplers of how you identifies with it.
6) Conclusion is well-developed and ties points of paper together with stated purpose.
Thank you, for you support!!
There are faxes for this order.
Excerpt From Essay:
I really do appreciate HelpMyEssay.com. I'm not a good writer and the service really gets me going in the right direction. The staff gets back to me quickly with any concerns that I might have and they are always on time.
I have had all positive experiences with HelpMyEssay.com. I will recommend your service to everyone I know. Thank you!
I am finished with school thanks to HelpMyEssay.com. They really did help me graduate college..